• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Binion T500 (2 Viewers)

Looks like a few barrels is gonna cost me more like 4k a barrel than 2k....Might have to say uncle at some point and throw in the towel

I may be auctioning a sample set including one of these, next weekend.

driving prices up might also shake more loose...
It’s a crazy thing, when you think about it. When I started building a rack of Gulfport $1.00s, I was getting them for $3 apiece. Then $5. As the price kept going up, I didn’t mind paying for them, but on the other hand, I didn’t want to be buying them on eBay for $10 or $12 or $15 because I didn’t want to establish that as the new market value.

The question is if I let one crazed singles collector get theirs will prices come down or are there 6 more lined up behind him. Sounds like some game theory in here. This auction is concerning :)

Who knows. At a certain point though, I ask myself, "for a one-off sale, for an item I really want, do I care if I ultimately pay $x, or $x + $50?" Answer: No, I do not. That said, even I have my limits. Will this auction see them exceeded? We. Shall. See. :sneaky::bag:

Wow and to think I paid $33 for one when I put my sample set together...
yah when I did mine back like 08-2010 the 5k was HARD to find but not impossible
The 1 was NEVER EVER for sale, same with the 1K VERY hard

Whats weird for some time you NEVER saw any 5s
I got a 100/1K/25 I think from one eBay seller and they never ever saw a T5
he said he had a friend with ONE and he was asking $325
LOFL
Then I think a year or three later they started flooding and down to like $20
GOod for him if he sold it back then is all I can say before the flood started

Same with my first $.50C dovetail. Went for like 235 at auction now they flooded
and go for $25

I see some bidder retracted their bids. When I went to bed, it was sitting at $182.50 and now it’s back down to “only” $177.50.

1 day left. Curious where this one ends up at. Seems like there's quite a lot of interest in a few of the other Binion's chips this seller has listed as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom