Paulson 66.7mm Racks (1 Viewer)

Had a member that had some extra racks for sale so I'm all set for now. I'll keep Spinettis in mind for the next round.

Anyone know where you can find these now? I used to get them from Apache but they said they aren't carrying them anymore.
That's a shame, they were really good about shipping racks overseas for a semi-reasonable price. Even with shipping, they were still almost the same price as buying cheap China racks here at Swiss prices. :bigbucks:

I ordered some last night for my CPC Rounders, but it says they are 67.7mm. Do they also have 66.7mm for Paulsons? I didn't see any.

1599070831693.png

How many are you looking for? I think I have a few extras I could send you way.

Chipco are VERY slightly looser than Paulson. I have both. I just moved some minty AS chips from Chipco to Paulson racks. It is a VERY tight fit now.
Thanks. My order arrived and I went to measure them, but the battery in my digital caliper is dead. I believe you (as I've heard the same from many others), I was just curious what these actually measure.

If anyone has some that they would like to sell, please let me know. Looking for at least nine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom