• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson $25s $1 Per Chip (1 Viewer)

Why don't you scoop them up?
Currently putting money in other places, hoping that it’ll grow into more here in the near future. I’d like a set of Paulsons in the future, just not sure where it’ll be from. Mixed set or what. If that makes sense

Solid HS Dealer school chips, Id say same as starbursts, $100 ish a rack for standard colors probably
Would rather have starbursts but don’t see them go for sale often, and didn’t have to fight for a dibs got all the colors needed for a playable set too. They don’t look to be in an excellent condition but good for a home game set switch up.

@HaRDHouSeiNC what would those chips go for? Was there value there?

Something with the lighting makes it hard to see which green it is. I get some day green vibes, but not sure. That's usually a worthwhile color at $1/chip. Used condition though, so not a crazy good deal, but would probably sell quick on here if it's actually day green. If it's another green it's probably less of a deal. The red $5s looked the most beat up, and is usually a less sought after color so those were maybe slightly overpriced (although it's hard to make big mistakes with THCs under $1/chip) whites also looked pretty beat up.

I'd say it's a reasonable price, and the fact that it's a full matching set is cool (if you like the stamps), and probably saves a bit of shipping cost as well when buying all of them together.

Just my 2c

Yeah, the blacks look like great condition.

Nice pick up for a ready to go solid hotstamp 1-2 cash set! Good breakdown as well.

Got them and ultrasonic arrives Sunday.
Give me a few weeks and I’ll be excited to share my chip pr0n and home game set up ☑️ (Chairs arrive today!!!!!!!)

Booyah!

Attachments

• 8BD5CED7-77E9-4F66-A314-6CA967A74216.png
    8BD5CED7-77E9-4F66-A314-6CA967A74216.png
    405 KB · Views: 70
Got them and ultrasonic arrives Sunday.
Give me a few weeks and I’ll be excited to share my chip pr0n and home game set up ☑️ (Chairs arrive today!!!!!!!)
Not sure is there any special thing to notice vs cleaning Hotstamped chip?

Will cleaning it make the HS fade away ?
I would not use an ultrasonic

For HS chips I do short soak in detergent then light pass with ultrasonic toothbrush on the outer of the chip, don’t scrub the stamp, then magic eraser the edge.
That’s how I did my garden city green quarters and JokerWild orange quarters

I think the ultrasonic machine might take the whole stamp clean off

I would not use an ultrasonic

For HS chips I do short soak in detergent then light pass with ultrasonic toothbrush on the outer of the chip, don’t scrub the stamp, then magic eraser the edge.
That’s how I did my garden city green quarters and JokerWild orange quarters

I think the ultrasonic machine might take the whole stamp clean off
Thx!
Anything special with whites? I have a few other racks…

Good to know! I think I was doing a pretty strong oxyclean solution and soaking for quite a bit longer.
Straight like oxi carpet cleaner or something yes. That will peel the stamp like float right off

that detergent I’d say is pretty low oxi content
It gets dirt to melt off tho
For white round inlay chips I let them sit and they really are bright after a pass with the ultrasonic toothbrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom