Found Paulson 24010 Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahmot

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking for 4 (will buy more if needed) Paulson 24010 racks.
Just upgraded to a 1000 chip birdcage from a 600 and the last couple of trays not matching is bothering me.. Offerring $6/rack + shipping (ideally in decent condition)

20220321_124711.jpg

Here is where you can actually buy the same rack, minus the Paulson name on it, Unique makes the Paulson racks. The 4200 rack is the same but with different name/model number.

4200 Racks

Kathy Norton

INTIAM INC/HI-TECH COMMERCIAL (formerly Unique Enterprises)

1840 Stella Lake

Las Vegas, NV 89106

(702) 649-5002 ext. 111

kathy@unique-enterprises.com

Here is where you can actually buy the same rack, minus the Paulson name on it, Unique makes the Paulson racks. The 4200 rack is the same but with different name/model number.

4200 Racks

Kathy Norton

1840 Stella Lake

Las Vegas, NV 89106

(702) 649-5002 ext. 111

Thanks! Do you know if there is a minimum order?

4200 Racks

Kathy Norton

1840 Stella Lake

Las Vegas, NV 89106

(702) 649-5002 ext. 111

Link where talking about racks please Jeff

Last question
Price for single rack?
Minimum order 15 right?
I don't about any min, I ordered 30 of them last time and used my own UPS account for shipping. My shipping was $22 on my account. Off hand, I want to say the racks were around $4 each, give or take on the price. I got mine last fall.

Are these better than chip co?
I wouldn't say "better," but they're different. Paulson/UNIQUE measures exactly 66.7mm whereas Chipco varies between 67.3-67.5mm. I have both and use them for different types of chips since chips comes in different thickness, depending on the manufacturer.

Kathy got back to me and it's still $4/rack. The shipping estimate was killer at $30-40 to California. Ouch.
I've heard about the killer shipping and that's the only thing holding me back from making an order...kinda scared to hear what it would be to Canada :(

You can sign up with UPS for a shipping number (personal) and it is backed by CC or Debit card. I gave Kathy my shipping number and they shipped out fine. I ordered 30 racks, and I looked on my UPS account and it was $20 or so to ship to Texas. Most companies will charge more for shipping than actual costs since it becomes a profit center for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom