Found Paul-son 24010 OR unique Ent x 4 racks (paying $6/rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrillAK

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Looking for 4 x Paul-son 24010 chip racks in good condition

also as a side note I’m also looking for 8-10 cheap cardboard rack holder thingy majigs that used to be available on Apache website

thank you!

Probably isn't worth it if you only want 4, as apparently they charge too much in shipping, but there are always the UNIQUE ENT racks

Probably isn't worth it if you only want 4, as apparently they charge too much in shipping, but there are always the UNIQUE ENT racks
I’ll just have to order some extra then lol. I actually hadn’t heard about these racks so I looked it up on the forum and found an email to order from. Thanks appreciate it!

I’ll just have to order some extra then lol. I actually hadn’t heard about these racks so I looked it up on the forum and found an email to order from. Thanks appreciate it!
Illl take 10 if you get them to Anchorage

If you get more info on shipping costs, please share, I haven't seen anything super concrete on the forum.

i ordered 25 of the 4200 unique racks and they are identical to the paulson 24010. excellent racks quick emails from them as well. great service.
Where did you find these?

Apache has Chipco Racks that are pretty nice, but I have not seen/tried what you are talking about

someone sent me an email address and i inquired that way. im pretty sure its the same folks that run the gamblers general store in vegas but you wont find them on their website. ill dig around for it.

It may end up being a good deal for some of you lower 48ers, but they only ship freight and to Alaska it was going to cost $100 JUST for the shipping so I couldn’t justify ordering from them when I don’t need very many racks. Kathy was awesome to deal with though so you guys should still check them out and see if shipping is more reasonable to the other states

So still looking for 4 Paul-son racks or Unique Ent racks will work for me too as long as they’re in good shape. Paying $6/rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom