Pat's Poker Room -sample order thread- CPC (2 Viewers)

wow, those look amazing. instantly added to my nominations for the calendar. can't wait to see full pr0n.

Wow. That WAS fast! After seeing these in the flesh, I have to say that the circle square mold is under appreciated. There should be more sets on that mold. Well done, Patrick!

Wow. That WAS fast! After seeing these in the flesh, I have to say that the circle square mold is under appreciated. There should be more sets on that mold. Well done, Patrick!

That was super fast. Yeah, what a great surpise. I couldn't believe it at first. :)

Hi Patrick

the black one how did that turn out?

still going to keep it a surprise?

The chip itself turned out perfect. Will keep it at a surprise for the sample set participants.
But regarding the inlay artwork I think, it's the less attractive one out of the set.

Thanks Pat, thanks Jeff!! They came out great! Love the inlay and the mystery one too!

My pleasure. It's great to see new chips being made after an awful dry spell.

Btw, these and other customs (slisk's exit only, the scroll mold KGBs, and bivey's add ons) are all up now.

Www.jeffschips.weebly.com

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Jeff is a master of the stapler.

Love the over sized inlays as well!

Got mine this morning - may have been in my PO box for one or two days, dunno. Yes, you could tell this wasn't the first time Jeff's handled a stapler. ;)

Between the shaped goodness and the inlay itself, these may be my new favorite inlays. Congrats on an awesome set!

I love these chips! (Received mine a few days ago).
I am impressed every time I see the 1 1/8 inlay placed on these chips! I was thrilled with mine and you must be equally ecstatic having received yours! CPC does SUCH a nice job! Congratulations!

Dang! I missed out on these :( If you have any extra sample sets, I'd love to get one. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom