Pat's Poker Room -sample order thread- CPC (1 Viewer)

Shuffle up and deal. Let's get the cards in the air!

Thanks to AP at pokerchipsdesign.com the db and cut card turned out awesome.

tapatalking ...

I was unaware that PokerChipsDesign.com did cut cards as well. How are they (thickness, ability to not get lost if accidentally shuffled into the deck). Also interested in pricing if you are willing to share.

was on my phone earlier and had to do a doubletake to make sure those weren't the customs already...

Nope, not the customs. Still have to wait a month or so until they arrive at my doorstep. But Pat's house mold would be a nice touch. :)

COVER card is 1 mm in thickness. ;) All cover cards I have are that thick. Not sure if that's good or not, we usually use no cover card while playing.

Not sure how I missed out, but is there any chance one more sample set could be made available??

Thx, James

Nope, not the customs. Still have to wait a month or so until they arrive at my doorstep. But Pat's house mold would be a nice touch. :)

COVER card is 1 mm in thickness. ;) All cover cards I have are that thick. Not sure if that's good or not, we usually use no cover card while playing.
I'll be ordering cuts cards as soon as J5 does the artwork. Really hoping the are close to Chipshippies CUT cards.

I think Mark's cards were thicker. Going from memory of the BLGOP add-ons, but it could be faulty.... 1mm seems pretty thin.

Thanks Pat for the photo and the comments ;)
I was unaware that PokerChipsDesign.com did cut cards as well. How are they (thickness, ability to not get lost if accidentally shuffled into the deck). Also interested in pricing if you are willing to share.
My cut-cards are 0.8mm thick.
The price is 4,90€ without shipping.
For the colors, I can provide lots of combinations Black/White, White/Black, Red/White, Green/White, Gold/Black, Silver/Black, etc... Its depends mostly on which material I have in stock ;)

Little update. I was hoping the chips will get made this month. Here's the response to my question.

"Hi Patrick

Probably not this month. We are only just finishing with the Scroll mold and have 6 other CSQ mold orders ahead of yours.
The weather has been really hot this year so we have to limit the factory hours as the temperature is reaching 120 degrees some days inside (too hot for some of the equipment).

Regards
David"

tapatalking ...

Little update. I was hoping the chips will get made this month. Here's the response to my question.

"Hi Patrick

Probably not this month. We are only just finishing with the Scroll mold and have 6 other CSQ mold orders ahead of yours.
The weather has been really hot this year so we have to limit the factory hours as the temperature is reaching 120 degrees some days inside (too hot for some of the equipment).

Regards
David"

tapatalking ...
I was told end of July for my Horsehead order, doesnt look like thats going to be happening on time

Should I ask if it is possible to change the $5 insert color to dg tiger? Left dg tiger, right dg peach. In reality dg tiger pops a bit more as the pic shows.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437407242.418600.jpg

tapatalking ...

based on that pic, yeah, i think it's a better match.

now i'm reconsidering a choc 312 dg peach i had mocked up...

I can stop thinking here. Clay is already made for my order. I have to stick with dg peach.

tapatalking ...

Tiger is a better match for the Sands chip, but I think peach provides more contrast resulting in a better-looking chip.

"They will probably be shipped by the end of next week.

Regards
David"

[emoji41] Please let me know if your shipping address has changed recently so that I can provide Jeff with the right info.

I'm sending the chips off to Patrick today! I've been teasing Patrick with out of focus edges of chips, he has to be going nuts. What's the over-under on the amount I could extort out of Patrick today?

I'm not going to say a word about these chips other than well done Patrick!!!

Sample sets will go in the mail to the US and Canadian folk after Patrick confirms he has received the package. It is only fitting he gets to post the first proper pr0n!

Also, I put some surprises in the box for Patrick as well! Chip-warming (sort of like a house-warming) gift.

They're awesome, Patrick!!!

For a chip lover this is biggest torture you could imagine. Yes it hurts. Waiting for a package of Jims chiproom sales was always hard. But Jeff, you put it on another, way higher level.
Your pics and especially your words are killing me! I'm soooo excited to get these.

Let's sweat together! The sample sets! [emoji6]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440864823.849440.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom