Pat #2 loses to 356 draw at WSOP

Kain8

Flush
Reaction score
I remember reading the breakdown of this on Pokernews last year. Just when you think your skin can't crawl because of a so called "bad beat" this kind of thing can show up.

nitzilla

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s the worst bad beat in poker history IMO
No hold ‘em hand could be this sick, even a 1 outer is 2%, this hand is like .001%.
The commentary by Nick is great. You can hear the shock in his voice.

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of @David O and my 2-7SD at the Chateau. I dislike 2-7. It typically comes down to what strength of an 8 hand is lucked into by the players. A 9 is typically a loser, and a 7 is somewhat rare. The deal finishes and I slowly squeeze my hand to see the nut 23457. Odds are 1:2548 to be dealt the wheel, so I've never been dealt the nuts in this game. David bets into me pre-draw for like $3. I bump it up, everyone folds, and David calls. David confidently draws one. I pretend to think about it while watching David refuse to look at his card until I declare my draw. I reluctantly stand pat (duh). David pots, I repot, he repots in perpetuity until stacks are all-in. With the obligatory poker sorry, I table the nuts and David shows second nut: 76432. The only "good" news is that it was for only ~$200. I still dislike the game. If the cards are switched, he felts me instead.

Last edited:

IaHawk

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Wow, that was gross.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom