Parks & Rec Group Buy Sample Set & Access. order thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this several times. These have to be ordered in rolls of 25 for every chip except the seating chips. If this isn't met, then we might have to round down to the nearest 25 and cut recent orders that go over 25, without getting to 50.

Makes sense? lol............

I've said this several times. These have to be ordered in rolls of 25 for every chip except the seating chips. If this isn't met, then we might have to round down to the nearest 25 and cut recent orders that go over 25, without getting to 50.

I'd really like to get samples of all this stuff so can you Iet us know how short things are before dropping people? I might buy more to meet numbers to ensure I get my samples. Thanks!

So... checking the numbers I think none of add ins below will bump anything over 25 except for the Sweetums which are at 1 and 26... sorry for the hassle but thanks so much for the offer!

3 Cash Set Samples (added 1)
3 Tourney Set Samples (added 1)
2 Lil Sebastians
2 You Got Jammed (added 2)
4 DBs
4 Treat Yo Selfs
2 Plaques
3 Cash Sweetums (added 3)
3 Tourney Sweetums (added 3)

P.S. will pick up all the extra Sweetums necessary to fill out the barrel (as long as it’s equal tourney and cash amounts)

Is Sweetums a chip or a cut card?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BBFABDBA-D5DE-4967-8FC9-D67738CD002E.jpeg

Last edited:
Please forgive the ignorance. If I'm editing my order, should that be done via editing initial order and point to it, or just mentioning it here in a new order?

The sweeetums came aboard after my order, I'd like to add 3 cash and 3 tourney.

I'd also like to raise from 5 All-Ins, Lil Sebastians, and Treat Yo Selfs to 10 of each.

I know the cutoff is approaching here in the next day or so. Once we have the hard totals, I am another willing participant in raising my order if needed to match the rolls of 25. Thanks @detroitdad and everyone else making this work.

Please forgive the ignorance. If I'm editing my order, should that be done via editing initial order and point to it, or just mentioning it here in a new order?

The sweeetums came aboard after my order, I'd like to add 3 cash and 3 tourney.

I'd also like to raise from 5 All-Ins, Lil Sebastians, and Treat Yo Selfs to 10 of each.

I know the cutoff is approaching here in the next day or so. Once we have the hard totals, I am another willing participant in raising my order if needed to match the rolls of 25. Thanks @detroitdad and everyone else making this work.

I edited the 5qty chips to 10.
You were already down for 3 sample sets of cash/tourney, did you want 6 of each?

Don't know if this is the format you want this order in, but this is what I would like to order please:

Dealer button x 2
Treat yo self x 5
Bounty x 5
You got jammed x 5
HHJP plaque x 2
Cut Cards x 2

If I need to adjust numbers let me know, thanks.

Reactions: 72o
Don't know if this is the format you want this order in, but this is what I would like to order please:

Dealer button x 2
Treat yo self x 5
Bounty x 5
You got jammed x 5
HHJP plaque x 2
Cut Cards x 2

If I need to adjust numbers let me know, thanks.

Chips have been added
Cut cards will be a separate thread at a later date

I’d like to add on one cash Sweetums chip. Thanks.

Reactions: 72o
John M (proxy me)

1 red set of seating chips
1 black set of seating chips
2 dealer buttons
1 HHJP
1 Jammed
20 x Lil Sebastion Bounty chips

Last edited:
We have to lock it at 25 for each. Otherwise we will need 50 commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom