Parks and Rec Pron (1 Viewer)

How many snake juice chips have to be in the pot before the winner has to celebrate like this?

View attachment 404490

This episode is why the Snake Juice graphics are on the five dollar chip. Once we merged to HOPES last night I bluff bet a barrel of the Snake Juice fives into a 150 dollar pot. I fired all 4 streets. It took the 100 dollar bet for Jeff to fold.

I want to thank everyone for coming out last night. @Hooligan350 , it was great meeting you. Sorry we didn't get to play more hands together. I hope you had a great time. We have a solid group here in Southern MI.

I want to specifically thank @Azcat @mike32 @Sprouty and @Marc Hedrick for giving limit a try last night. We played a ton of triple draw games, stud variants, and even a new Big O draw game that @mike32 came up with. 5 card Big O, you can draw up to three cards "after the betting round on the flop". It was weird, but lots of fun.

I think I cleared +7 in the limit game before merging into HOPES. It was some of the most fun I've had playing poker in a long time. I love the social aspect of home poker. Playing FL allowed me to embrace that.

I'm probably going to add onto my current parks and rec set so that I can give out two full racks of ones at the next game!

The Duke playing a road game.

DC6F350F-439A-4997-A6E0-1A75AACA8304.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom