SOLD Park Place cash extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Selling off some extras from my Abbiati Park Place cash set. All denoms are $2.50 per chip plus shipping.
Larger orders will take precedence over smaller...I'll give it until Thurs at 9pm EST to comb through the replies and figure out what goes to who.

*SOLD -- All 11 barrels -- SOLD*
For sale are:
2 barrels of fracs
4 barrels of $1's
1 rack of $5's

PP1.jpg

PP2.jpg

PP3.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
As a point of clarification:

Splits are totally fine, dibs it up...that's why I listed the price on a per chip basis. However, do keep in mind that come 3/17 @ 9pm the larger orders/dibs will get first priority on the chips over the smaller. Sorry if that was unclear in the OP.

As a point of clarification:

Splits are totally fine, dibs it up...that's why I listed the price on a per chip basis. However, do keep in mind that come 3/17 @ 9pm the larger orders/dibs will get first priority on the chips over the smaller. Sorry if that was unclear in the OP.
Crystal :)

I’m half-hoping I don’t actually get it because it’ll be admitting to myself that my original group buy quantity of 120 quarters was inadequate :wtf:

I am interested in the whole lot. Let me know when you decide.

Hmm...well I guess there isn't going to be a larger order than "all of it" between now and Thursday. I think we can go ahead and call it now rather than drag out for 2 more days. Will shoot you a PM shortly @Gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom