Paris topper design (1 Viewer)

ballefrans

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I am putting a paris set together and trying to design a topper. I like chips more than toppers and would like something clean with not much clutter. Have been tinkering with this for a while and need some fresh eyes and maybe some new ideas. Appreciate feedback.

The colors turned out way darker when I exported to png. Anyone know why? Also my table is kind of a weird shape as you can see. Round dining table with a pull out expanding part or whatever its called:D

Untitled 8.png

I like it! Would be cool to see how a red betting line looks also

So I am putting a paris set together and trying to design a topper. I like chips more than toppers and would like something clean with not much clutter. Have been tinkering with this for a while and need some fresh eyes and maybe some new ideas. Appreciate feedback.

The colors turned out way darker when I exported to png. Anyone know why? Also my table is kind of a weird shape as you can see. Round dining table with a pull out expanding part or whatever its called:D

View attachment 1098772
The inside oval seems off from a formatting perspective. Happy to take a stab if you want to send me the file (thepokerchipguy@gmail.com)

The inside oval seems off from a formatting perspective. Happy to take a stab if you want to send me the file (thepokerchipguy@gmail.com)
When you say formatting do you mean the inside oval should be longer?

Its made in vectornator but I think it can be exported in ai format. Any idea why it seems darker when exported in png?

Yes that’s what I meant. Could just be an optical illusion though given the length of your table being shorter. Hard to say why it’s darker when you export it. Vectornator doesn’t convert to illustrator very well. Might be more trouble than it’s worth.

I like it! Would be cool to see how a red betting line looks also
Tried but I wanted some white in there as well. But I did make this with more red in there:

Untitled 9.png

I like this one too. Maybe a bit booring. Appreciate tips on spicing it up a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom