Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey everyone! As some may know I am building a mixed THC set. I am looking for some of the above chips. They do not have to be mint/uncirculated. I am happy with lightly used chips that can range from very good/excellent/near mint/mint. If you have chips that don't fall under the above description, feel free to PM or post anyway, as I don't mind having options. I will post a price range I am willing to pay for chips from used to mint and if my pricing seems off, feel free to educate me. I did my best to check going rates based on recent auctions and sales. My preference is chips that are sharp but have seen a little use. Let me know what you got and thank you in advance!!

Edit: 5's have been sourced! Only need some nice THC 1's or Paris 1's. Have a deal pending for two racks of Paris but feel free to send PM's in the meantime!

Paris 1s - $1.75 to $2.75 per chip. (Need 2 Racks)
Strat 1s - $2 to $2.10 per chip. (Need 2 Racks)

1 chip.JPG
strat 1.JPG

Last edited:
I've got 2 racks of Paris 1's fresh from vegas in NM-great condition. Was hoping to trade them for some Sam's Town's but I could just sell and buy sams as well. Got any trades available?

I've got 2 racks of Paris 1's fresh from vegas in NM-great condition. Was hoping to trade them for some Sam's Town's but I could just sell and buy sams as well. Got any trades available?
Hmm, I honestly don't think I have anything you'd be interested in. I have a CPC Tourney set I could trade you and add cash on top (440ish chips), but I'm also happy to just buy the chips off you outright. Sam's Town's have been hitting the classifieds left and right, so I'm sure you can use the funds to score some. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the notice! I did see it. Been debating on placing a bid as there are some other Mint THC 1s I have my eyes on.

Yup!!! Touch decision as they are both beautiful chips. The ES are mint which does make a bit of a difference. I'm on the fence!

With comparison I think I like the paris over the AS better in this lineup (obviously choose what you're heart really says on the inside :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) although the ES 1s are very pretty too lol looking forward to the pr0n :tup:

Yeah I really like the blue on the Paris, but they're like 250 to 275 for used racks with flea bites and visible wear, whereas AS 1s can be around there and mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom