Paris Cards Mold Cash Tribute (1 Viewer)

Here's a full set in the OLD larger image style with the colored denominations including some of the oddities like the black outline around the $500 and up denoms. I did not delete the spot on the $500 yet but I thought I would post this. I still prefer the newer styles/colors particularly for the lower denominations as I'm interested in a cash set:
Paris-Set-Large-Color.png

I recommend when applying an outline around type, the the line go on the outside of the text, not the inside. It tends to squash the letter and make it harder to read. It’s most apparent in the dollar sign.
Here’s an example:
A89631D5-A360-44FC-9471-BD3740673A24.jpeg

When they look like steel or Silver the grey chip looks pretty sweet in person.
Do you have the CMYK color code for the grey? I matched the Paulson color set as close as I could but obviously you can't do metallic or flourescent colors on the cards mold.

I was working another project last month which I hope to reveal soon, but I'm still thinking about these. I personally think I'lll go with the newer design (smaller non-colored denominations). I'm still not quite sure which color works best for the 0.25, but I was toying around today and surprised how well a white 0.25 chip goes with the blue $1 and red $5.
white25.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom