SOLD Paris $2 - Mint Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale is a rack of Paris $2 chips. If there's a rack of Paris $2's out there that is to be described as mint, this is the one.

Price: $350 shipped

This is not a dibs listing. Going to be running this similar to my most recent sales but rather than a random lottery drawing, entrants will have to do some guess work.

My Atlanta Braves playing the New York Mets for Game 2 of their three-game series. The following are the rules in order to be entered,

1) State your interest by writing, "In"
2) Followed by the above, predict the winner of the game as well as the winning margin for the winning team.

Example. "In. Braves. Margin of 4."

Deadline to be entered is later this afternoon by 4:19pm PT (7:19pm ET), one minute prior to game start. Good luck. GO BRAVES!!!

1657639803165.gif

kW4QvJq.jpg

R64Tvhk.jpg

Braves fan, really?

“I refuse to call a grown man Chipper”.-Mike Piazza

Mets by 21. LFGM.

Hahaha absolutely. Since I was 8. Grew in Atlanta during their best decade. Maddux, Glavine, Smolt, Avery, McGriff, Justice, Nixon, Pendleton…the list goes on and on. Happy baseball kid to say the least. I was at Game 7 of the 1992 NLCS. The game nicknamed “The Sid Bream Slide.” Braves for life!!!

Hahaha absolutely. Since I was 8. Grew in Atlanta during their best decade. Maddux, Glavine, Smolt, Avery, McGriff, Justice, Nixon, Pendleton…the list goes on and on. Happy baseball kid to say the least. I was at Game 7 of the 1992 NLCS. The game nicknamed “The Sid Bream Slide.” Braves for life!!!
Or as we Met fans like to call it, the era in which during Braves regular season games the umpires inexplicably thought the outside corner was 6 inches off the black, but to the chagrin of Maddux and Glavinr the umpires miraculously regained their vision in the postseason rendering Maddux and Glavine substantially less effective :)

Or as we Met fans like to call it, the era in which during Braves regular season games the umpires inexplicably thought the outside corner was 6 inches off the black, but to the chagrin of Maddux and Glavinr the umpires miraculously regained their vision in the postseason rendering Maddux and Glavine substantially less effective :)

Whatever came of it, those guys were nearly untouchable when at their best. I believe Maddux when he said he can throw it in a tea cup if he was asked to haha

Whatever came of it, those guys were nearly untouchable when at their best. I believe Maddux when he said he can throw it in a tea cup if he was asked to haha
His control was awesome and perhaps the best of all time, and as Met fan I’m certainly biased, but IMO he greatly benefited from the pre-advent of in-game strike zone tracking technology that essentially forced umpires to call strikes based on the true strike zone and not give strikes that were 6 inches off the outside corner, which was Maddix’s bread and butter :)

His control was awesome and perhaps the best of all time, and as Met fan I’m certainly biased, but IMO he greatly benefited from the pre-advent of in-game strike zone tracking technology that essentially forced umpires to call strikes based on the true strike zone and not give strikes that were 6 inches off the outside corner, which was Maddix’s bread and butter :)
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.jpg

F. SID.BREAM

Signed,
A still very salty and lifelong grudge holding Pittsburgh Pirates fan (yes…we still do exist lol)

FWIW…if Bonds had already been on “the cream” or whatever the hell they called it, his noodle arm might have been able to throw that gimpy ass Bream out at home scoring from second on a short single to left. At least put the damn throw on target Barry:mad:
Rant over…That is all…Carry on

GLWS…awesome chips!

There was hardly any justification to that monstrosity of a bullpen. That’s just the Mets fan inside of you speaking lol To me, best part about that team was that it didn’t cost Atlanta an arm and a leg to build. There’s no better feeling for a team than guys becoming franchise players and growing together as opposed to big money puzzle pieces like the Yankees, Dodgers, etc. More reason for them to flex over what they accomplished.

On a side note, walking the hallways of my kid’s school a couple years ago and I notice a familiar face. I ask the security guard who that guy is, because I feel like I know him. He says, “oh Mr. Lopez?” Turns out to be Javy Lopez haha After being really adamant on not approaching the guy for months, security guard finally forced it by introducing me as a big fan when I was a kid. Later on, got a ball autographed by him before he left the school. I told him one of my most vivid memories is when he picked off Manny Ramirez while taking too big of a lead on 1st in the 1995 World Series. Called for an inside pitch and just gunned him down. Epic.

F. SID.BREAM

Signed,
A still very salty and lifelong grudge holding Pittsburgh Pirates fan (yes…we still do exist lol)

FWIW…if Bonds had already been on “the cream” or whatever the hell they called it, his noodle arm might have been able to throw that gimpy ass Bream out at home scoring from second on a short single to left. At least put the damn throw on target Barry:mad:
Rant over…That is all…Carry on

GLWS…awesome chips!

I don’t blame you for being salty. Have to admit, that was a bullet thrown by Bonds. I still don’t understand why they sent him. I don’t think anybody in the baseball world ever will. We just know that it somehow worked and the snail made it lol

All I know is….line drive left field, one run is in. Here comes Bream. He issssssssss…..SAFE!!!!

BRAVES WIN, BRAVES WIN, BRAVES WIN, BRAVES WIN…..BRAVES WIN!

Ok I’ll stop now.

There was hardly any justification to that monstrosity of a bullpen. That’s just the Mets fan inside of you speaking lol To me, best part about that team was that it didn’t cost Atlanta an arm and a leg to build. There’s no better feeling for a team than guys becoming franchise players and growing together as opposed to big money puzzle pieces like the Yankees, Dodgers, etc. More reason for them to flex over what they accomplished.

On a side note, walking the hallways of my kid’s school a couple years ago and I notice a familiar face. I ask the security guard who that guy is, because I feel like I know him. He says, “oh Mr. Lopez?” Turns out to be Javy Lopez haha After being really adamant on not approaching the guy for months, security guard finally forced it by introducing me as a big fan when I was a kid. Later on, got a ball autographed by him before he left the school. I told him one of my most vivid memories is when he picked off Manny Ramirez while taking too big of a lead on 1st in the 1995 World Series. Called for an inside pitch and just gunned him down. Epic.

This is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom