Cancelled Paris $2 Excellent Condition - 1 rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale is a rack of Paris $2 chips in excellent condition. Some guys missed out on the last few times these went up by way of either not being randomly selected or choosing the wrong team and/or score in my last thread. Giving everybody another crack at them. This is the last rack on my end. This isn't a dibs sale. Running this similar to my last listing in that you must do some picking/guessing for some baseball games.

Asking price: $270 + shipping

Rules for participating:

You must select a winner from each of the baseball games listed below. In order to help give each person an edge over one another, I'm adding some things which will allow people to earn points in order to climb to the top. The person with the most points will be awarded with the rights to purchase this rack. First of these games start in just under an hour, so start placing your guesses.

Point System

- Guess the correct winner - 1 point
- Total Home Runs from both teams combined - 2 points
- Inning with first run scored between either team - 3 points
- Number of strikeouts from both teams combined - 4 points
- Guess the exact score from any of the games - Automatic win!

*In the case of a tie breaker, or two or more people select the correct score from any of the games, I'm going to leave those people's fate in the hands of my Atlanta Braves. Those people must then guess the total number of runs scored from the Friday July 14th Braves @ Nationals game at 4:05pm PT. Closest to that number wins.
**Guesses for the above must be exact in order to earn points. Example Guessing three HR's when there are four at the end game is a miss and will earn 0 points.

Game 1) Seattle Mariners @ Texas Rangers, 5:05pm PT
Game 2) NY Mets @ Chicago Cubs, 5:05pm PT
Game 3) Houston Trashtros @ Los Angeles Angels, 5:07pm PT
Game 4) Milwaukee Brewers @ SF Giants, 6:45pm PT

Sk2koab.jpg

6cJx5P7.jpg

tC5zmrL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom