Par-A-Dice Dealer Button GB Last Call & Taking Payments (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Since several of the participants in this blue box group buy are now primarily over here, you should have gotten a PM with Paypal info. We can still accommodate additional orders at this point as well, if new people are interested.

PAR-A-DICE-PROOF-PRO-3_zps0b467d0b.png

http://www.chiptalk.net/forum/group-buy-discussion/88950-par-dice-button.html

Thanks, as I somehow missed this amid all the blue rules.

I'm in for one of each, total of three buttons, and I've already sent an email with my mailing address.

Got three payments so far. I updated the orders on the CT post.

I'm in for one button version A, please. Need your email/paypal address for payment and requested info. Thanks!

Haven't heard back yet, so I sent a PM, too. I need a total for three buttons (one of each), and your PayPal address. Thanks!

Group Buy will be closed to new orders after Midnight Eastern, today. If your name and order is not on the CT thread, I do not have you down and you will not receive a button. Thanks to everyone for participating and paying very promptly!

Apologies if I missed this in another topic, but do we have an ETA from OWP on these buttons? Thanks again for running the group buy on this, Dan.

Woo hoo! My 250th post, and I've now made a Straight! :cool:

Order was placed today. I'd guess two-three weeks.

Order is in and fully paid. No conformation from OWPS on the date though.

Woo hoo! My 250th post, and I've now made a Straight! :cool:

I'm a little disturbed to find out that there are two others just like me..... can't wait to get straight.

The buttons are in the mail! Unfortunately, my holiday travel plans mean I'm going to be pretty rushed if I want to get them all out. If anybody really needs them ASAP, let me know. If anybody has no problem waiting until January, let me know that too. Otherwise, I'll do my best and definitely post some pics.

I'm a little disturbed to find out that there are two others just like me..... can't wait to get straight.

HS:
while you avatar has come blue, your alias has gone green !
a bit disturbed too !

HS:
while you avatar has come blue, your alias has gone green !
a bit disturbed too !

Yeah, it was orange for a while. Green is cool, though. Apparently no chance for a straight anymore, however.

I'm in no rush, but maybe you can look at them when you get them, just to make sure the order is complete. Have a good holiday

I'm definitely getting excited as well. Tracking has them pretty close already, so there's a chance they make it this afternoon, tomorrow for sure.

BGinGA <---- slapping self in head for not also ordering white button......

BGinGA <---- slapping self in head for not also ordering white button......

I typically like the black buttons, but those white ones are the Nutz!!! Glad I ordered one of each! :)

Yeah, it was orange for a while. Green is cool, though. Apparently no chance for a straight anymore, however.

no matters the straight, once you've gone green !

hadn't seen the buttons when I posted,

they're great !! I love them :)

I actually was able to make some time to ship all to all but the nearest and furthest destinations. Sorry to Ski and Don Clay, but I just did the first class envelope shipments. Merry Christmas (though they probably will take longer than the 25th in most cases).

Thanks Atomik,
I'd rather you shipping them in january,

wish you nice holidays,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom