Palo Verde Poker Tables & Supplies (1 Viewer)

Thanks Josh! I appreciate the support for sure.

Also, just so you know, Arizona has some amazing golf courses. Just throwing that out there. :D

Want to bump this thread to show what I want to offer. I want to offer drink carts that look like this:

pokercaddy-lrg.jpg

But instead of shipping them fully assembled and in a huge box, send the pieces to people so that they can assemble them and save on shipping. I'm just trying to gauge interest and I'm trying to end the era of drinks on poker tables.

Want to bump this thread to show what I want to offer. I want to offer drink carts that look like this:
But instead of shipping them fully assembled and in a huge box, send the pieces to people so that they can assemble them and save on shipping. I'm just trying to gauge interest and I'm trying to end the era of drinks on poker tables.

i would love a "kit" for the drink carts... Depending on pricing of course.

i would love a "kit" for the drink carts... Depending on pricing of course.

I'll have a better estimate on pricing in the beginning of the new year. The good thing is that I have zero overhead and work alone, and of course I'll have to offer some kind of discount for PCF members! ;)

Also, I like using the term "kit". "Side cart kit". That has a nice ring to it.

Those look familiar ;)

index.php

I'm thinking of rounding the corners on my future carts though.

Those look familiar ;)

index.php

I'm thinking of rounding the corners on my future carts though.

I really hope you don't think I'm trying to step on your toes at all, Tony. Of course when it comes to poker tables and supplies you are my biggest inspiration, but I have no intention of "ripping you off" or anything. I just recently decided that I wanted to upgrade to nicer drink carts and then the idea of selling them in an IKEA style kit hit me and I thought it'd be more accessible to people if they were sold that way. I know not everyone has the money to shell out for full-size drink carts. I can imagine the shipping alone would be killer. I just want to offer quality products to the people who make this community what it is and hopefully at a price they can afford. Again, I apologize if it seems like I'm trying to step on your toes at all.

It was just a friendly remark. You're free to build and sell as you choose. You're not "ripping me off" and I don't see it as such. Even if I did, that would mean that I ripped off someone else since this isn't my original idea. I do the same thing though, which is ship them in pieces and have the customer assemble it themselves. Shipping them fully assembled just doesn't make sense when they can be assembled without performing rocket surgery. I look forward to seeing your results and how you make them differently or similarly as I do.

It was just a friendly remark. You're free to build and sell as you choose. You're not "ripping me off" and I don't see it as such. Even if I did, that would mean that I ripped off someone else since this isn't my original idea. I do the same thing though, which is ship them in pieces and have the customer assemble it themselves. Shipping them fully assembled just doesn't make sense when they can be assembled without performing rocket surgery. I look forward to seeing your results and how you make them differently or similarly as I do.

And I thought I was a total genius for coming up with this idea to ship them in pieces...

Thanks, Tony. You're the best in the business and everyone in the know knows it.

Count me in for the side cart kits! I've always wanted 2-3 of them, and this was the model I was thinking of.
'Ikea mode' is great too! :)
Keep us posted, will follow with great interest
Thanks!
nitzilla

I actually prefer drinks on the table, but that's because I've got a pretty narrow room for poker so sidecarts just aren't feasible. If I had a larger game room then, well, I dunno, I still like in-rail drink holders personally. But those carts do look nice and could be pretty cool. I think I'd be more inclined towards a food cart to keep crumbs off the table.

I actually prefer drinks on the table, but that's because I've got a pretty narrow room for poker so sidecarts just aren't feasible. If I had a larger game room then, well, I dunno, I still like in-rail drink holders personally. But those carts do look nice and could be pretty cool. I think I'd be more inclined towards a food cart to keep crumbs off the table.

Gnu, you just tell me what you need and we'll make it work!

After lots of work, one replaced router, finding out I have carpal tunnel, and a few trials and errors, all twenty tables are on their way to All-In's Super Bowl Charity Event! I will post pictures from the event as soon as I get them. Thank you all for your support. Now on to new projects for all of you folks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom