GB Completed Card Mold Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone pick up some Caesars $.50s from this order that they would want to sell?

Damnit....

Treasure Island:

$.50 x_____
$1 x200
$5 x200
$25 x75
$100 x25
$500 x_____
$1000 x_____
$5000 x_____

I'll likely be looking to sell my TIs from this buy once they come in, at cost. I don't need/can't justify these plus the Horseshoes and Flamingos from the other buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Let me know if anyone is interested.

These were shipped 06-24. I put the wrong tracking number the other day

1Z8717R30331921745
Just curious -- there's no movement at all on this tracking number, it seems? i.e. "Label created" and that's it. Is that perhaps because it's 1-of-10 and the others have more info?

Not complaining, just trying to determine whether these have actually shipped, or they've just printed shipping labels in anticipation of shipping.

Thanks!

Just curious -- there's no movement at all on this tracking number, it seems? i.e. "Label created" and that's it. Is that perhaps because it's 1-of-10 and the others have more info?

Not complaining, just trying to determine whether these have actually shipped, or they've just printed shipping labels in anticipation of shipping.

Thanks!
They will not show any movement until they get stateside and through customs. Last few times it was about 45 days

1659611783906.png

General noob social media question.
When it comes to these chips (I have the Palms Tourney)...is there a general rule about these and other chips? (as in, we all know liberties have been taken, so don't post these publicly on Instagram/Facebook/etc)? Or...everyone does it and nobody cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom