Paid help with design for Pacific Northwest themed set (1 Viewer)

I think the last mockup is an improvement, whether you stick with black on "Emerald City" or use the green (if you're worried about it clashing with the Space Needle color). At actual inlay size, the Space Needle is still recognizable especially in context (though the "needle" at the very top might disappear), but I wonder if you might want to make it more prominent?

Quick and dirty mockup using your last post, I converted the image into vector and separated it into the different components, since I don't have the source assets, so the graphics don't look as clean:
View attachment 849262

Added a gradient to the skyline so I could push it further down, and then enlarged the space needle. Like I said it didn't convert to vector very cleanly because I didn't have a high res copy of the image or the original vector, but just to give you an idea.

Thanks for all of the inputs, here is the final version I am going with. Wasn't quite able to include the Starbucks lady though :)

1642758442413.png

I’m waiting on my relabeled chips from Gear, I should have them in a month or two.
Did you start murdering them ?

I passed on they because I'm afraid these have paper labels...may the gods be on your side if that is the case.
Great chips/set nonetheless

Did you start murdering them ?

I passed on they because I'm afraid these have paper labels...my the gods be on your side if that is the case.
Great chips/set nonetheless
Gear is doing the murder and relabel, figured I’d leave it to the professional lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom