PAHWN: .25/.50 PLO - Hand 2 (2 Viewers)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Another hand from last nights session. I'm working on going pro, so I want to plug up some leaks.

Seat 1: Fish - Terrible poker player (82.30)
Seat 2: Very Aggressive, NLHE player - (357.05)
Seat 4: Hero (159.30)
Seat 5: Fish (109.75)
Seat 6: Decent LAG (97.75)
Seat 8: LAG (116.65)
Seat 9: Unknown (25.70)

Seat 8 has the dealer button

Seat 9 posts SB
Seat 1 posts BB

Seat 2 raises pot to $1.75

Player notes:

Seat 2 - Action junkie; Will bluff with bottom pair; loves st8 draws; Will bluff all-in
Seat 6 - Overvalues hands; plays made hands hard with no redraw; calling station
Seat 8 - will re-pot preflop when raised; will either shove or fold to aggression; rarely flats; action junkie; slows down when whiffs

Seat 9 - unknown - not a lot of history with this player
Seat 1 - terrible, don't think she's ever had a winning session
Seat 5 - new fish to the game, no notes yet, but plays nearly every hand, seems pretty bad

Action to hero with :8s::tc::as::9c:

I don’t like the LAGs that have position on you. Could probably fold if you think you’ll be sandwiched in between seat 2 and 6 or 8 raising each other. But I’d call and hope it doesn’t get wild preflop and have to fold.

I’d like to just see a flop with a smooth hand.

Another hand from last nights session. I'm working on going pro, so I want to plug up some leaks.

Seat 1: Fish - Terrible poker player (82.30)
Seat 2: Very Aggressive, NLHE player - (357.05)
Seat 4: Hero (159.30)
Seat 5: Fish (109.75)
Seat 6: Decent LAG (97.75)
Seat 8: LAG (116.65)
Seat 9: Unknown (25.70)

Seat 8 has the dealer button

Seat 9 posts SB
Seat 1 posts BB

Seat 2 raises pot to $1.75

Player notes:

Seat 2 - Action junkie; Will bluff with bottom pair; loves st8 draws; Will bluff all-in
Seat 6 - Overvalues hands; plays made hands hard with no redraw; calling station
Seat 8 - will re-pot preflop when raised; will either shove or fold to aggression; rarely flats; action junkie; slows down when whiffs

Seat 9 - unknown - not a lot of history with this player
Seat 1 - terrible, don't think she's ever had a winning session
Seat 5 - new fish to the game, no notes yet, but plays nearly every hand, seems pretty bad

Action to hero with :8s::tc::as::9c:

Which fish am I?

On an important side note, when is Brittqueen going to be back?!?

note: sometimes has quads lol
The note in full says: Always chases the low, sometimes has quads

I don't know when she will be back. She took a pretty good beating last week. I was hoping she had cooled off by now, but it's not looking good.

A fine flat with a good hand. If it gets 3-bet and you can close the action calling that 3-bet, then it's still fine. But if you're caught between a rock and a hard place, you can get out.

I don't want to know what nits you guys have on me lol

I call at a minimum.

This is a good enough hand to flat, not a good enough hand to take to war. I feel this way about 80% of playable Omaha hands preflop I suppose, so my answer isn't that surprising, I guess.

I'm not good at PLO, but this hand seems like it has enough going on to call. Does seat 2's name have something to do with Texas?

I'm not good at PLO, but this hand seems like it has enough going on to call. Does seat 2's name have something to do with Texas?
No. The #2 seat would be a warrior from a swedish country.

Action was to hero.

Hero decides to pot it against this particular player in the hopes to thin the field.

Hero bets $3.

Seat 5 fish - calls
Seats 6, 8, fold

Seat 1 fish (rhymes with Wagon) calls

Seat 2 pots to $12.25

Action to hero?

Definitely flat here - I still want to see a flop. And how did that thinning the herd work out for hero? I dunno. I’m not sure this is the kind of hand you want to be thinning the heard with.

Definitely flat here - I still want to see a flop. And how did that thinning the herd work out for hero? I dunno. I’m not sure this is the kind of hand you want to be thinning the heard with.
Well, seats 6 and 8 folded. They are the more competent players at the table.

Well, seats 6 and 8 folded. They are the more competent players at the table.
I’m honestly wondering out loud. I’ve just started taking PLO seriously in the past few months. I’ve done well online, but I still have pretty much everything to learn.

I’m honestly wondering out loud. I’ve just started taking PLO seriously in the past few months. I’ve done well online, but I still have pretty much everything to learn.

have you considered joining WC yet? We have a beautiful table with a seat open.Views of your computer monitor and some witty banter for your enjoyment.

The menu included wrap straight draws, sets with flush draws, and for dessert the ever popular back door flush draw with a turned double open ended straight draw that will brick out.

Pm me
have you considered joining WC yet? We have a beautiful table with a seat open.Views of your computer monitor and some witty banter for your enjoyment.

The menu included wrap straight draws, sets with flush draws, and for dessert the ever popular back door flush draw with a turned double open ended straight draw that will brick out.
if you’ve got a low stakes plo game going, on me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom