PAHWM: Riker vs. Riker (1 Viewer)

Yeah that’s a disaster. I wonder who wrote the hands on Star Trek? Some of them are worse than others, but they’re all bad. They missed a street of betting too. Maybe that was just to save time for the Will and Tom pissing match.

Yeah that’s a disaster. I wonder who wrote the hands on Star Trek? Some of them are worse than others, but they’re all bad. They missed a street of betting too. Maybe that was just to save time for the Will and Tom pissing match.
In fairness, poker was not nearly as mainstream in the 90s. Next Gen was off the air about four years before Rounders came out.

This is the worst hand. Wesley has three jacks open and Shelby flats with two pair. The only way she can win is if riker pushes Wesley out.

Also Geordi goes from announcing riker has it to calling Wes a wimp for folding in about 10 seconds.

In fairness, poker was not nearly as mainstream in the 90s. Next Gen was off the air about four years before Rounders came out.

This is the worst hand. Wesley has three jacks open and Shelby flats with two pair. The only way she can win is if riker pushes Wesley out.

Also Geordi goes from announcing riker has it to calling Wes a wimp for folding in about 10 seconds.
And, Data admonishes Wesley As an inappropriate newb for asking about his hole card, then announces that Riler might be bluffing.
Also they’re playing 5 card stud. I don’t know if it was at all popular in the 90s, but I doubt it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom