PAHWM: .50/1 July 13th (4 Viewers)

I did indeed have :ad::qd:.

Standard c-bet for me on the flop. Can't fold to that sized raise. Moreover, I think the HERO could have some just top pair hands along with sets and two pair. Turn check surprised the hell out of me. But I saw no reason to bet again as if he had just one pair, I can get that value on the river. And the others hands have me crushed. Easy value bet on the river after the check. I debated sizing, but in this game I honestly may have been able to even go full pot and get called by a single pair. But I settled on 2/3.

I don't think having :ac::qc: would have changed how I played the hand. While my hand would have had more equity, it would be a real disaster to get check jammed on the turn. He repped strength on the flop, and I'm not likely to get 3 streets of value vs. the hands I beat. But I have nut outs to beat the hands that are crushing me. So, I'd still like checking back barring some read on villain.

@Rhodeman77 , would I have called a pot sized bet on that river? Yes, not sure how I couldn't. Would I have called a pot sized bet on the turn? Maybe. But I very likely would not have called a 3rd barrel unimproved if that happened.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom