PAHWM 40 nlhe with a chatty player (1 Viewer)

did you show?
I showed Ah in game. After we chatted about the hand and I told him it was a bluff. I think he believes me like 80 percent.

Edit to add:. I would never show a bluff just to needle someone or make fun of them. I can be aggro (especially online against nits), but I'm not one of those guys.

Oh I more just wouldn’t want you to show because then you would be less likely to convince him to fold in the future with a questionable line

Villain is facing a raise - all in of $18.55 vs a pot of $47.47. Villain holds the second nut flush.

Folding seemed out of the question. I expect hero wouldn't have tried the bluff if he could see villain's holdings. Yet somehow villain did fold. - go figure.

I think this hand might have proven interesting to post from the villain's perspective. Maybe the river fold is more common than I might expect?

DrStrange

Villain is facing a raise - all in of $18.55 vs a pot of $47.47. Villain holds the second nut flush.

Folding seemed out of the question. I expect hero wouldn't have tried the bluff if he could see villain's holdings. Yet somehow villain did fold. - go figure.

I think this hand might have proven interesting to post from the villain's perspective. Maybe the river fold is more common than I might expect?

DrStrange
Playing as Villain I’d give hero a lot of credit for A-rag hearts especially as a light 3! squeeze from the Blinds. Of course Hero’s exact hand is also a perfect bluff candidate. Difficult to say what I’d do in the moment.

I expect hero wouldn't have tried the bluff if he could see villain's holdings

Knowing hero like I do (it's ME!), hero would only try this with good reason to think it would work. Like Villain bragging about how good he is at big folds. Hero is a nervous LAG at best...not usually wreckless.

Also, I thought he had KQ or something....you are correct, I would have never tried to get him to lay down a hand this big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom