PAHWM: 10NL Blitz on ACR Multi-way 3! pot (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
Hero RFI 2.2BB in LJ with AQs. HJ 3! to 3.5x. SB cold calls and BB folds. Hero?

1655933426354.png

Last edited:
Given the stack size of the 3 bettor, I don't think they are folding very often is you 4 bet. SB is basically saying they have 99-JJ, AQ+. I'd just call closing the action and play some flops.

Given the stack size of the 3 bettor, I don't think they are folding very often is you 4 bet. SB is basically saying they have 99-JJ, AQ+. I'd just call closing the action and play some flops.
I'd say some smaller pocket pairs potentially too - down to 77 or even 66.

Hero doesn't think this hand is strong enough to 4! into two opponents and is getting a decent price closing the action so calls.
Flop is pretty good for us and SB X. Hero?

1655940756220.png

Check to the aggressor/call. There is a decent chance we are behind an overpair. This will also quickly tell you if the likely set miner hit a set of 6s.

Agree 100%. HJ is uncapped and so can have hands that crush us including KK, AA and QQ (in order of likelihood based on card removal).
HJ X behind. SB leads turn for 3/4 pot. Hero?

1655941405215.png

That's a big polarized lead. If he setted on the flop or turn I figure a lead would be smaller. That sizing is really suspect. I lean call here.

Last edited:
Pre: seems all we can do is call. The 3-bettor’s range should be strong because of positions and the cold caller will mostly have 99-QQ and AQ+ as @Legend5555 says. I’m not a stats guy and not really sure exactly what a 31/15 will do to that range. 31 is loose but nothing crazy, right? It might not be impossible that he can have KQs/QJs some of the time as well? Perhaps 66-88 too.

Flop: I’m checking 100%. The 3-bettor checking behind IP looks a lot like AK and maybe TT/JJ but I don’t think those latter ones get 3-bet as much in these positions.

Turn: I’m calling the lead and hopefully get to evaluate IP heads-up on the river. He’s unlikely to have a set and shouldn’t have us beat any other way with overpairs or 2-pairs. I think it’s a decent chance he has a flush draw (would obviously be crappy if he is free rolling with AQ of spades) or just KQ/QJ.

X. TPTK given the action is a bluff catcher - either way ahead of the bluffs or way behind the sets/two pairs (which won't fold given the run out) - value betting here I don't think accomplishes much other than lose you more chips when you lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom