PAHW Barrie! (2 Viewers)

Action junkie is, in fact, an action junkie in the sense that he is willing to gamble for stacks pre-flop with a wide range, he will bet or call off on non-nut draws, and I would say he is the laggiest of LAGs. Bluffs are in his range of course, but he doesn’t frequently run strange bluffs as this would certainly be.

I think the @Moxie Mike analysis is correct. Price is right to call.

Plays almost every single hand pre regardless of hand strength and has a wide range of raising pre. Chases down constantly, and every winning hand either shows a complete whiff of a bluff, or the nut/nut.

So does this sounds like a player who flats calls twice with top FH? I think not.

I think the case for calling just got a little stronger.

I think KK is very unlikely. I think he has a smaller FH, TT or a busted wrap low/wheel draw. Two of the three HERO beats, so I'd call.

The only smaller full houses are 3T and 34. (Which hero blocks half.)

I do agree KK probably would have shipped on the turn. (unless villian also had the nut low draw.)

Hard spot for sure. It's tough to think we're 40% good unless this guy is willing to bluff air on a try board where hero has shown strength.

I think this decision is on the edge.

Hero calls off his stack and doubles up, Villian shows 3/4/7/8/10 with only the fifth and sixth nut.

Action junkie is, in fact, an action junkie in the sense that he is willing to gamble for stacks pre-flop with a wide range, he will bet or call off on non-nut draws, and I would say he is the laggiest of LAGs. Bluffs are in his range of course, but he doesn’t frequently run strange bluffs as this would certainly be.

I think the @Moxie Mike analysis is correct. Price is right to call.
Lol I did it backwards for this. I was the villain. I would never call myself LAG and I wouldn’t call Matt an action junkie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom