Paging Norwegians out here in the forum.

Hello forum, I'm from Norway, and today I've noticed that there is at least one more Norwegian here!

I know that we are from a pretty small country, but maby there are more of us here, I know that the poker scene is evolving with national annual tournaments and such!

So, is there any more Norwegians hanging around here in the forum?

eventurtle

Sitting Out
Hello forum, I'm from Norway, and today I've noticed that there is at least one more Norwegian here!

I know that we are from a pretty small country, but maby there are more of us here, I know that the poker scene is evolving with national annual tournaments and such!

So, is there any more Norwegians hanging around here in the forum?
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=3.2489701647151,0&z=2&mid=10c2-xp6rtbwaGmUsTL0CMy5xt5Y map of pcf members there is also a pcf member post somewhere theres like 2 or three others

Geremie

3 of a Kind
I recently went to Bergen, Odda, and Stavenger. It was a trip of a lifetime. I love fjords and I wasn't disappointed! Hardangerfjord was majestic...just loved cruising around.

The stoltzekleiven, trolltunga, and preikestolen hikes were extraordinary!! I was a little sad I didn't get to do kjeragbolten but at least I got to do the other three.

Please tell me you guys have found other sources for chips/tables, with reasonable shipping costs, than pokerevents, pokerutstyr and nordicpokershop. Hopefully other Norwegians know more? :)

@Gunnar , chips could maybe be shipped at an ok'ish rate from Iceland, thanks! :) Probably not tables though :p

I recently went to Bergen, Odda, and Stavanger. It was a trip of a lifetime. I love fjords and I wasn't disappointed! Hardangerfjord was majestic...just loved cruising around.

The stoltzekleiven, trolltunga, and preikestolen hikes were extraordinary!! I was a little sad I didn't get to do kjeragbolten but at least I got to do the other three.
Seems like you had an awesome trip, I know for a fact that the view at preikestolen is priceless!

Please tell me you guys have found other sources for chips/tables, with reasonable shipping costs, than pokerevents, pokerutstyr and nordicpokershop. Hopefully other Norwegians know more? :)

@Gunnar , chips could maybe be shipped at an ok'ish rate from Iceland, thanks! :) Probably not tables though :p
No, at least i haven't. Pokerutstyr's warehouse is in my "neighborhood", and I've asked him about the custom ceramics. He said they were from a producer in china, with similar quality as the ones used in NM. But I'm pretty sure the ones used in NM has a better "trim" on the edges. Pokerevents would offer that product I belive.
Sad to say, but I think we'll have to look abroad for better chips.

As you mentioned, maby Gunnar can help us out :p

Don't really know about the tables though, I made my own justabout 110cm round table many years ago. It was made to fit the trunk of my saab 900 :D

Vikingpokerchips is another option. Probably going to end up building my own table as well, could be a fun project :) Dont have a car, so no trunk-size limitations :p

Getting my first feel of those NM-chips in 2 weeks! My first NM, booked my room just now, going to play the 8-game :)

I have found a lot of other sources of chips on this site, but since most are in the US shipping is not cheap.

Damn, you guys keep popping up :D
Niiccce(y) :thumbsup:

I have found a lot of other sources of chips on this site, but since most are in the US shipping is not cheap.
No, its absolutely not, I've used the USPS medium flat rate box at $69 a box.

I havent tried this option, but a guy I have used for shipping before told me to try https://www.jetcarrier.com , I think its based in Halden.

Damn, you guys keep popping up :D
Niiccce(y) :thumbsup:

No, its absolutely not, I've used the USPS medium flat rate box at $69 a box.

I havent tried this option, but a guy I have used for shipping before told me to try https://www.jetcarrier.com , I think its based in Halden.
Yeah, I have used Jetcarrier a lot in cases where someone in the US don’t want to ship abroad. Never had any issues.

Top Bottom