Paging Chicken Rob - Alien Poker Pinball Machine (1 Viewer)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Figured this might be up your alley

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/4759644399.html

alienpoker1.jpgalienpoker2.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Not looking to add to the collection right row, but the theme seems appropriate.

yeah, no clue if thats a good price, but the theme can't get any better for the new room!

Alien Poker is a great theme, very boring pin. WPT, although controversial reviews when released, is a fantastic pin. I love it, especially the open playfield (not too much junk).

Pinbot and the Machine are a good step up for robo/alien theme.

The new room will have 2 machines. StarTrek: The next Generation, and Twilight Zone. They are my favorite pins as far as game play goes. Theme is irrelevant unfortunately. However, not the worst themes for the room.

Those are great choices.I also liked The Shadow, that was a good table. We got far fewer tables in the UK, alas, so there must be tons I've not played!

I've got an Addams Family that gets a lot of love. Would love to add a Williams Indiana Jones someday. TZ never really did it for me....

I don't understand your post. TZ and Adams family are sequential releases from the same designer, with similar shot configurations and rule sets. Also, widely agreed upon as GOAT.

I love TAF. Only reason I don't have one is how similar to TZ it is.

The new room will have 2 machines. StarTrek: The next Generation, and Twilight Zone. They are my favorite pins as far as game play goes. Theme is irrelevant unfortunately. However, not the worst themes for the room.

Star Trek TNG is the only pinball machine that I have a clear memory of liking. And I loved it before I loved the TV show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom