Paging Chicken Rob - Alien Poker Pinball Machine

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Not looking to add to the collection right row, but the theme seems appropriate.

guinness

Flush
Reaction score
yeah, no clue if thats a good price, but the theme can't get any better for the new room!
Alien Poker is a great theme, very boring pin. WPT, although controversial reviews when released, is a fantastic pin. I love it, especially the open playfield (not too much junk).

Pinbot and the Machine are a good step up for robo/alien theme.

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
The new room will have 2 machines. StarTrek: The next Generation, and Twilight Zone. They are my favorite pins as far as game play goes. Theme is irrelevant unfortunately. However, not the worst themes for the room.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Those are great choices.I also liked The Shadow, that was a good table. We got far fewer tables in the UK, alas, so there must be tons I've not played!

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got an Addams Family that gets a lot of love. Would love to add a Williams Indiana Jones someday. TZ never really did it for me....

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
I don't understand your post. TZ and Adams family are sequential releases from the same designer, with similar shot configurations and rule sets. Also, widely agreed upon as GOAT.

I love TAF. Only reason I don't have one is how similar to TZ it is.

snooptodd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
The new room will have 2 machines. StarTrek: The next Generation, and Twilight Zone. They are my favorite pins as far as game play goes. Theme is irrelevant unfortunately. However, not the worst themes for the room.
Star Trek TNG is the only pinball machine that I have a clear memory of liking. And I loved it before I loved the TV show.

Top Bottom