Package Delay? (2 Viewers)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Should I be concerned?

The "predicted" date of delivery is today. They usually show that they arrived in my hometown the morning of............hmmmmmmm :(

February 18, 2015 , 3:51 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
KENT, WA 98032
Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in KENT, WA 98032 on February 18, 2015 at 3:51 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

February 17, 2015 , 6:23 pm
Departed Post Office
SEATTLE, WA 98126
February 17, 2015 , 5:31 pm
Acceptance
SEATTLE, WA 98126

No need for concern IMO. I have received several packages from USPS a day or two before or after expected date without USPS updating tracking on the website. You will probably have them by Saturday at the worst.

Besides we don't need no damn tourney chips tomorrow night!

No need for concern IMO. I have received several packages from USPS a day or two before or after expected date without USPS updating tracking on the website. You will probably have them by Saturday at the worst.

Besides we don't need no damn tourney chips tomorrow night!

I am pumped to celebrate my birthday with you guys while playing drunken poker!!!!

Shipped Flat Rate on TUE. still in its state of origin...........:(

I have tracking number that still isn't showing in the system after 3 days. The USPS told the sender that they just switched over to a new tracking system and that could be why.

Still not here. So much for two day delivery. I don't many packages. This is the longest a flat rate has taken to get to me. At what point to do I go to the Post office and bitch?

Of course I'm leaving in an hour for Alabama.......

I'm also waiting for a USPS package with an estimated arrival date of yesterday, but tracking hasn't been updated since 2/19. It's a little unusual IME, but I'm not worried yet.

in the usps website, they tell me my package was in jamaica, NY on the 12 february, still not arrived in france and no way to track it...

I have a package that was mailed on 31 Jan 15 and last seen on 1 Feb 15 at the Henderson, NV location...... Where "O" Where is it !!!!!

200 Outpost $1 chips in it...

My CPC set arrived late as well. They even posted that it was "out for delivery", but still didn't arrive. Next day Mrs Zombie called the post office and had them take it off the truck so we could pick it up instead. You can re-live the nightmare here

Wife said they made it to Michigan. To bad I'm in Alabama, and sick to boot

My package came today. The tracking still says not found. LOL

I'm also waiting for a USPS package with an estimated arrival date of yesterday, but tracking hasn't been updated since 2/19. It's a little unusual IME, but I'm not worried yet.

My package arrived on 2/23, one day later than estimated. All tracking info was updated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom