PCF Giveaway Pacific Star Tourney Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score

Win a Pacific Star Tournament Sample Set.
  • Includes the T25, T100, T500, T1K, T5K, T25K, and T100K
  • Made by CPC on the FDL mold
  • Open to all PCF members with 250+ posts
  • Free worldwide shipping by PCF.
Many thanks to @flipupchipup for this giveaway prize.

raffle-tickets.png

Pacific Star Tourney Sample Set

I checked your post count before setting it on the giveaway just to tilt you. :p I'm sure you'll get there in 3 weeks. :cool
Getting closer by the minute and think I can get there :) . I’m on the forum every day, just don’t wanna clutter it up if nothing useful to say :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Thanks for the givaway!

I’ve made 2500 posts on The Gear Page in 5-1/2 years, but almost 2000 on here in 8 months. I have far more knowledge about guitar and related gear than poker chips. I’m also a better guitar player than I am poker player. There’s just something about this site!

I’ve made 2500 posts on The Gear Page in 5-1/2 years, but almost 2000 on here in 8 months. I have far more knowledge about guitar and related gear than poker chips. I’m also a better guitar player than I am poker player. There’s just something about this site!

You're welcome.

Its where all the cool kids hang out

Getting closer by the minute and think I can get there :) . I’m on the forum every day, just don’t wanna clutter it up if nothing useful to say :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Thanks for the givaway!
I don’t know. I would first ask how many people are in the raffle before committing so you can calculate your po(s)t odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom