PacChipper says hi! (1 Viewer)

PacChipper

Sitting Out
Reaction score
@sat guru, @RocAFella1 and @Godzilla28 have spoken highly of this forum so I'm glad to be finally here. My play focuses on tournaments rather than cash as I think it is more fun. Always interested in learning more about the game and meeting new people. I play around the Bay Area a lot, but go to LA and LV from time to time. I loved playing at the WSOP this year and had a blast! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the Battle of the Bay.

Thanks!

welcome @PacChipper

Have we met before? I’m newer to @sat guru’s game, been coming around for a few months but have missed the last few games when I was out of town. First name is Phil.

Hello! Great to see you on here finally. Your table builds will fit right in!

There is a distinct lack of chip pron in this introduction thread....

Welcome anyway, @PacChipper!

Yes there is. Poker table good enough? Just finished this 8-9 hander for the Battle of the Bay's game at the 828 Club/@sat guru.

Attachments

• IMG_8161.jpg
    IMG_8161.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 107
Great job on that rail!

Thanks! It was the second one for @sat guru's 828 Club/Hood Poker. I did the "main" table about a month ago which was harder to do b/c the base splits into two for easier storage. The one piece rail was much easier to upholster. Maybe I'll do a quick write up on the tables b/c I couldn't find any discussion of a split base table combined with a single piece playing surface that dropped into it. The "main seats 10+dealer comfortably. I think @sat guru posted this photo elsewhere but I couldn't find it.

IMG_7978 (1).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom