p5woody - sitting out for now (I'm back!) (1 Viewer)

p5woody

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is just FYI - I will be taking a break from reading the forum and will not be taking on any new designs for at least a couple of months maybe longer. I will finish anything I have started but I need to take a break. I will still be available through PMs and email and will continue to try to help where I can. I will not be reading the forum, I may check in from time to time not sure right now.

I will leave with a recent chip I picked up on the cruise I was just on.

RCCL chip.jpg

Sorry to see you go for a while. Great working with you on my customs. Can't wait till we can work on my cash set.

I have been asked a few times recently if I have started doing designs again, so I figured I should make it official I am back doing designs.

I tried to take a break but that didn't work out too well. My goal was to make a complete break but got into some Sun-Fly designs, worked off some backlog request, and did a couple of designs for friends. So I never really was able to make a clean break, but that is okay.

I don't think I can change to thread title to I'm back!

I have been asked a few times recently if I have started doing designs again, so I figured I should make it official I am back doing designs.

I tried to take a break but that didn't work out too well. My goal was to make a complete break but got into some Sun-Fly designs, worked off some backlog request, and did a couple of designs for friends. So I never really was able to make a clean break, but that is okay.

I don't think I can change to thread title to I'm back!

Thankyou Steve so much for everything you have helped me and the others with, I greatly apreciate what you do, tables has printed and Chan is constructing them and should be completed this week, I'll def get you some photos

Sorry to hear you never got that full break, however it's good to hear you're back. I have a CPC project I'll be contacting you about in the week or so - good timing! ;)

Enjoy the time away! Or else, I hope it passes quickly.

At any rate, all the best to you, p5. I still haven't made the labels you put together for me, but have always remembered how kind you were to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom