OWPS 2016 Suited Player Seating Poker Tournament Sets

upNdown

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just got my chips and THEY ARE AWESOME!
They're beautiful and they're numbered and when you flip them over they're all the same. And they're YUGE!
No time for pics, had to run out. And cheap dummy that I am, I didn't get the matching plaques and buttons. Dumb.
Thanks, OWPS - very cool.

Rhodeman77

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today too, they look great! I too was impressed with how big they are. It was hard to tell from the pics just how big everything is. Very pleased.

nitzilla

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me jealous...!!! No shipping notice yet.... :(
They look great though, glad I ordered 2 full sets! ;)

wetfoot

Pair
Reaction score
So nice!. Glad I ordered a full set. Still waiting for shipping notice.

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
Got mine!!! Thanks Sal. They came out great. I really like the feel and sound. Man, a full set of chips like this would actually be pretty awesome. They shuffle really well and feel great in my fingers. The graphics are clear and the prints came out nicely.

Only thing I'm on the fence about is the colored suit icons. Maybe I would have liked all black?, not sure. But this is the 1min review. I'll probably come to like them over time. Also, given their size, I think they should weigh a little more? Anyone know the weight of these?

Overall I would highly recommend these. 9.5/10. A winner IMO!!! Thanks for pulling this GB together guys.

Last edited:

dkersey

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I got my shipment, but didn't open the package. Instead, told the wifey to wrap them up for Christmas morning...something to look forward to!

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked mine up today across the border. Very nice. I won't bother posting pics since they look the same and my photography skills aren't up to par.

nitzilla

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are supposedly arriving on Friday........when our office is closed.......not sure how they're going to survive until Tuesday (office reopens) in the FedEx truck........ :(
I would have shipped them to home if I'd known they would be coming right next to the xmas break.

Still jealous too....... :(

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
That's a good idea. I should have done that for sure. Unfortunately that table was just packed away into crates to be shipped. I'll get some photos of the full set of 8 up sometime over the holidays hopefully on a different table.

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got mine and @abby99's today. They turned out great. Can't wait to use them at the next tournament.

nitzilla

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the instigator of this purchase, I feel like I should have mine already...... but I'm glad everyone is getting them and like the chips (I knew they would...) :)
I've told FedEx to hold them at a pick-up location, so I'll have them next Tuesday no matter what.

Carry on
nitzilla

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
As the instigator of this purchase, I feel like I should have mine already...... but I'm glad everyone is getting them and like the chips (I knew they would...) :)
I've told FedEx to hold them at a pick-up location, so I'll have them next Tuesday no matter what.

Carry on
nitzilla
Thanks for making this happen(y) :thumbsup:

Stylin

Pair
Reaction score

Carry on
nitzilla
I got mine today. I think the full sets were last to ship. Might have also had something to due with date order placed. Hang in there, you'll get em soon, and you'll love em as much as we do.

Top Bottom