Overhead Poker Table Lighting... help (2 Viewers)

If you’re looking for a quick fix (or maybe permanent…) you could use stage lighting gel. You can get it online, or you might even have a local supplier in Buffalo. I’ve got a link below to a possible option.

I’ve never used it on a throw that close, so one of the heavier options may be what you need, but one of them will do the trick. I think Rosco 100 thru 119 or so is most of their diffusion gel.

https://www.stagelightingstore.com/102-Light-Tough-Frost

Make you get color temperature adjustment not color adjustment otherwise it will likely but warm white. I ordered from Amazon. Can adjust brightness too. Very nice for poker night

IMG_6774.png

Yep looks right.

Also the best color temp for chip pop isn’t really the best for playing under imo. I think a warmer/cozier environment is better. So I use lots of indirect warm lighting around the room. Then the cooler adjustable temp above the table.

I’m an asshole about lighting though and just dislike poor lighting choices in restaurants and the like lol

Yep looks right.

Also the best color temp for chip pop isn’t really the best for playing under imo. I think a warmer/cozier environment is better. So I use lots of indirect warm lighting around the room. Then the cooler adjustable temp above the table
Yep…agreed. Thats the plan.

The warm light really mutes the colors…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom