Reshipping (ordering closed) Oval Time Buttons Order Thread (3 Viewers)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone here is the Order Thread for the Oval time Buttons. I had to start and collect for another GB before I could open this order thread. I am closing the interest thread and tagging people that were interested or posted in that thread in here. The colors offered will be Black, Blue, and Red which are below. Please post your order in this thread. Per @SUN-FLY Poker Chips TIME buttons would be .69 cents each. If we get to 1000 they will be .65 cents each. Then we would split the cost of shipping to the US from Sun-Fly amongst everyone in this Group Buy. I would need to get Totals and calculate shipping from Sun-Fly before I can request for Payment from you. Then once the TIME Buttons arrive there will be the cost of shipping to you. I won't know what shipping will be until everyone places their order. I will leave this open for a little over a week and close this on Sunday 10/24/2021 at 12PM and then contact Sun-Fly for a total.. I believe I tagged everyone who posted in the Interest thread below. If you are overseas and have a US shipper that would be preferred, but if not I can handle the few overseas orders. Thanks.

Here is an example of an order below. Please post the Color and Quantities you want. Please don't post the old design numbers used in the other thread in here. We originally had nine designs to choose from then and are now narrowed it down to the three different colors and designs.

EXAMPLE
Hi I would like to order the following TIME Buttons,

Black = 40
Blue = 30
Red 30

Total Time Buttons 100

Thanks,
XXXXX

TIMEORDER.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

@Easylife @Himewad @Schmendr1ck @ParrotheadMZ @shorticus @BGinGA @namsupak @jbriod @BEANO52 @brewdawg @Gavin @Bros @Pinkdan @davislane @Ben8257 @Jeff @inca911 @chipinla @CrazyEddie @Machine @Barberp @mcguiles @John Zoidberg @ChipRocker @FestiveKnight

Last edited:
Black = 60
Blue = 0
Red 0

Total Time Buttons 60

I may have to increase this to an even 100. Have you checked to see if there are racks that would hold these Oval Time buttons?

Black = 60
Blue = 0
Red 0

Total Time Buttons 60

I may have to increase this to an even 100. Have you checked to see if there are racks that would hold these Oval Time buttons?
No have not checked on Racks.

Black = 20
Blue = 20
Red = 20

Total Time Buttons 60

Thanks,
Jeff

Black = 30
Blue = 30
Red = 0

Total Time Buttons 60

Last edited:
Are you all getting different colors so you can pick time buttons that contrast with said chips in play.

I might have to rethink my strategy.
I was gonna do 100 same color but now idk

Black = 0
Blue = 100
Red = 0

Total Time Buttons 100

Thanks!
John

Hi Mike,
I would like to order the following TIME Buttons,

Black = 0
Blue = 50
Red = 50

Total Time Buttons 100

Thanks,
Johnny

TIME button order:

Blue = 50
Red = 50

Total TIME buttons = 100

‐‐-----‐--------

Thanks for your efforts on this!

BFC02126-077A-4326-8E7D-45740A2DDF77.jpeg
I would say 50. I only have 9 buttons but 10 would fit in each partition. There is some room on the sides that would allow for movement, but maybe a piece of foam you could cut out would work to keep them more in place.

Hi Mike,

100 Black edge buttons for me please. Option for local pickup rather than reshipping. Thanks!

Black = 1
Blue = 1
Red = 1

Total Time Buttons 3

Thanks,
Eddie

Blue = 60
Black = 20
Red = 20

Total Time Buttons 100

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom