Out of the Shadows (2 Viewers)

I have been interested in 'conspiracy theories' for a long while. I have spend countless hours investigating all manner of subjects, ranging from UFOs to secret societies to the occult.

I am not prepared to summarize this video, as I have not finished it, and don't have time right now for a protracted discussion that will most likely draw ridicule from multiple directions. However, I have seen enough information to say unequivocally that there are at least threads of truth contained in this video. Probably more than threads, but I've found that it's important to be conservative with claims about subjects likely to produce a visceral reaction.

The more you dig into this topic, the more you realize just how much information is available about it. Books, news articles, videos, leaked documents; it never stops. If 100% of this data is a fabrication with no basis in reality, it is simply the most extraordinary achievement in performance art ever produced by man. It would also be the most despicable and darkest such production in history. Even if a huge portion of it is fabrication, say above 95% - there is a sufficient remainder to describe a sinister and deeply disturbing underbody to what we call civilization.

If you are not prepared to spend time investigating this, that's fine; I understand. However, I do not understand making judgements based on emotional reasoning. Accept that you are comfortable with the unknowns, whatever color they may be. Engage in no judgement of those who have an unquenchable thirst for Truth, even if that Truth is shocking, disturbing, or exposes your safe and comfortable life as a fabrication.

A man who quotes scripture might believe wholeheartedly in a fantasy creation theory, or he might believe that there must be a ying of good to the yang of evil. The universe does seem to prefer states of equilibrium. Or, maybe, the words in a book largely about hope is an important therapy for the things he has seen and discovered.

tl;dr Please don't leave your objectivity at the door of this thread.

OK, I watched the first 12 minutes. So far, all I've seen is a Hollywood stuntman going on and on about how cool it is to be a stuntman, until he got severely injured/paralized and how he found Jesus afterward. This smells like every single other Jesus-land production I've ever watched in my lifetime (far too many to count). But when does this become anything other than a Jesus propaganda video? 12 minutes is a pretty long start if this video is actually about something other than why Jesus is "the answer"... Did I click on the wrong link? And if this really is a video about media bias, what the fuck does a stuntman finding Jesus have anything to do with it, and why are they wasting 12 minutes of my day telling me about this? Sadly, like every other religious whackjob propaganda film, I think we already know the answer. It's to inform the listener that what they are about to tell you is reliable, because they believe in Jesus! And they are in tune with the "truth", because, you know; Jesus!

Well, my dumbass watched it. It was pretty much everything I thought it would be, only dumber.

Cliff Notes:
  • Stuntman narrator wants you to know how important/connected he is in Hollywood so that you believe him. He gets hurt and "finds Jesus". He tells us this, again, to build credibility. Because, you know, Jesus believer = added credibility points.
  • Stuntman has another stuntman friend who corroborates his story. This guy is even cooler than stuntman A, he's a super connected stuntman. You should believe him too! Because 2 stuntmen together are more credible than one alone.
  • Pizzagate is real. No really. People said, "we should meet up for cheese pizza" in an email. This of course is code word for child pr0n, because, you know "cheese pizza" and "child pr0n" both start with the letters CP. Oh, and the pizza place's logo has a triangle in it, which means gay satan sex.
  • Hollywood elites are satanists.
  • The CIA actually runs Hollywood. No really. They totally do. Because this guy who used to work for the NSA consulted on a couple of action movies. But really, it was the CIA exercising mind control over us.
  • Television actually stems from the phrase "Tell A Vision". And there are "channels" through which the CIA "programs" you! Nevermind the Greek root word 'tele' and 'vision', which when combined literally mean to view or see from afar. No, no. It is a CIA secret term and manipulation tool so they can "program" you through "telling you a vision"!
  • Stuntmen (ok, "Christian stuntmen") love to use the term "the occult".
  • There are some creepy artists that hang around Hollywood (gee, who knew?)
  • The dems are controlled by satan
  • Some dude who worked for government was a satanist. Thus the CIA wants to control you. They do this through the "Tell-A-Vision".
  • @hdgeno says, "Ya, you should watch it! This is a great summary of what's really going on in the world!"
Did I miss anything?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Well, my dumbass watched it. It was pretty much everything I thought it would be, only dumber.

Cliff Notes:
  • Stuntman narrator wants you to know how important/connected he is in Hollywood so that you believe him. He gets hurt and "finds Jesus". He tells us this, again, to build credibility. Because, you know, Jesus believer = added credibility points.
  • Stuntman has another stuntman friend who corroborates his story. This guy is even cooler than stuntman A, he's a super connected stuntman. You should believe him too! Because 2 stuntmen together are more credible than one alone.
  • Pizzagate is real. No really. People said, "we should meet up for cheese pizza" in an email. This of course is code word for child pr0n, because, you know "cheese pizza" and "child pr0n" both start with the letters CP. Oh, and the pizza place's logo has a triangle in it, which means gay satan sex.
  • The CIA actually runs Hollywood. No really. They totally do. Because this guy who used to work for the NSA consulted on a couple of action movies. But really, it was the CIA exercising mind control over us.
  • Television actually stems from the phrase "Tell A Vision". And there are "channels" through which the CIA "programs" you! Nevermind the Greek root word 'tele' and 'vision', which when combined literally mean to view or see from afar. No, no. It is a CIA secret term and manipulation tool so they can "program" you through "telling you a vision"!
  • Some dude who worked for government was a satanist. Thus the CIA wants to control you. They do this through the "Tell-A-Vision".
  • @hdgeno says, "Ya, you should watch it! This is a great summary of what's really going on in the world!"
Did I miss anything?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just saved me an hour of my life, you sir are doing the lords work

Cliff Notes:
Did I miss anything?

Do they perform any cool stunts? Like guy walking on while on fire or a cool car crash blowing up a building? Cause if they are just doing simple stunts, like falls and stuff, then you can’t believe them, they are probably amateurs who took a class at the mall. Only professionals and really believable stunt men are allowed to blow stuff up, per the Stuntman Oath.

Yeah, but did the tape self-destruct after viewing? That's how you know it's the real deal.

Cliff Notes:
Did I miss anything?

Not once did I say it was a summary of what is going on in the world.

You keep tagging me in your posts, I’ve been trying to avoid you to keep the peace. You got something to say to me you can take it to PM.

Did I miss anything?
Also:
  • Nazis and Operation Paperclip
  • MK Ultra
  • Disney puts penises in movies and kills parents in every movie to traumatize kids
  • Hollywood got its name because of something about druids burning holly to cast spells on people (showed the Hollywood sign but didn't talk about the Hollywoodland development)

Watched and skipped every other 10 minutes or so. Watched for 10 seconds then skipped again.

The prime example the protagonist makes for us being inundated with information from untrusted sources is the same argument that could be made for his religious beliefs.
Where the ONLY scientific FACT that can be argued there is that the human mind is weak and fragile.

Are we an over obsessed with Movies, TV, entertainment culture. Absolutely.

Do we need to unplug and stop staring at screens? Absolutely.

Does trading in the digital nonsense for more biblical nonsense make any sense. NO.

Unplug sure. But dont do it to join a cult, Please.

Also:
  • Nazis and Operation Paperclip
  • MK Ultra
  • Disney puts penises in movies and kills parents in every movie to traumatize kids
  • Hollywood got its name because of something about druids burning holly to cast spells on people (showed the Hollywood sign but didn't talk about the Hollywoodland development)

Ah yes, thanks. I forgot about the perverted Disney artist who tried to hide random dicks in his artwork, which of course proves their theory that the CIA is run by satanists who control Disney and who want to pervert your children's minds so they can control them and have sex with your kids. No, seriously, this is literally what they claimed in this film. Not an exaggeration at all.

Although Operation Paperclip & MK Ultra actually did both happen though. So there's that... How this supports their theory however, who knows. This documentary is a complete train wreck.

All I can say is that I can't wait to check out this doco now. It sounds hilarious

salt-gif.440293
Holy crap! I didn't recognize Anthony Kiedis without his sock...

All I can say is that I can't wait to check out this doco now. It sounds hilarious

Be sure to have a few drinks lined up before you sit down. You can play a drinking game. Every time he says something religous like "Jesus", "Satan", "Satanic", "the occult", etc., take a drink! You'll be shit-faced in no time.

Per my calculations, 7.69 million of the 7.7 million views this "documentary" currently has are from evangelicals forwarding links on Facebook. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Be sure to have a few drinks lined up before you sit down. You can play a drinking game. Every time he says something religous like "Jesus", "Satan", "Satanic", "the occult", etc., take a drink! You'll be shit-faced in no time.
This sounds like a fun new game for quarantined folks!

Okay. If I do this with bourbon and tape it.... Is that quality content?
Only if you have to mutter "It's CIA mind control by Nazi pedophiles!" after every drink, so we can monitor the cumulative effects of the game.

And make sure you post yours to you-tube, too.

Haven’t watched but reading some of the posts here, looks like the creators are doing their jobs.
Divide and conquer baby!

Only if you have to mutter "It's CIA mind control by Nazi pedophiles!" after every drink, so we can monitor the cumulative effects of the game.

And make sure you post yours to you-tube, too.
*after 20 minutes and 11 shots*..

CIA mind pedo shots fuck patriots DRINK!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom