Status
Not open for further replies.

XBobdog

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'm trying to complete a rack of O'shea's $1's

Looking to buy, but also have chips for trade. Paris $1's, Circus Circus $1's and others

Let me know if you've got a few to spare.

Thanks!
IMG_2397.jpg

Good luck. It took my buddy years to fill a rack of these, using the eBay singles method. Very cool chips!
What are you pairing them with?

thank you for all the replys

I reached out to Spinettis to check the condition of the ones they might have. Finger crossed they are not bike tires.

Not pairing them with anything. Have a collection of Racks of singles from Vegas.
Used to play at O sheas in my younger years. Felt it was time to complete my partial rack.

As I recall, you were practically on the sidewalk when you were playing craps. One time I was there and a guy in a leprechaun outfit was walking around and pouring tequila shots directly into your mouth while you played craps or blackjack.

Crowds got loose.

I have so many memories of Oshea’s. Cheap craps, live music, beer pong tournaments for $$$, and a poker table literally on the strip.

one time I sat down at poker with a pitcher of beer and a tshirt that said team salami salad, and tried to raise a flopped set of kings to $3.50 using one of those metal tokens for the .50 part. The dealer said it wasn’t legal and I threw a fit forcing the floor to come over. Long story short my drunken 22 year old shenanigans got an old guy to shove all into me and I stacked him with what by then was top boat. He was ao pissed and i think I told him what the eff do you expect at Osheas?

good times. Anyway, good luck with your rack of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom