Origin of your Username (7 Viewers)

Fpui.gif

My name is from a randomizer from a video game lol. I got pretty into the game so I became known by a few people as this online and ended up making other accounts with the same name. I imagine most "Video game-y" usernames are made the same way.

High school screen name that I’ve stuck with that since it looked unique and meant something funny.

L33t = elite or leet
F0b = fob / fresh off the boat but I’m actually born in the states.

Um yea… didn’t read the obvious fine print during registration and assumed I could change it.

I wanted to change it to Jamstown as my close friends call me Jams, and it seemed fitting for a poker forum, but decided not to, to preserve my current account data (can only have one account). Who knows though… maybe I’ll forgo all of it and emerge again. :ninja:

Before and After has always been my favorite Wheel of Fortune category, so anything that starts somewhere and takes a sharp turn to something different has always been fun to me. Minotaurs are cool. Benjamin is my first name. Smoosh them together for something even cooler (Says me).

Back when I made my first call of duty / ps3 account it asked for a user name, I looked around my room and the only thing that stood out was my hair gel name… Logik :)

I’m a veterinarian so mine is probably pretty self explanatory.

I also chose it because it’s reminiscent of the famous series of paintings by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge collectively known as “Dogs Playing Poker”.

My favorite of the collection is “Poker Sympathy” where 4 aces lose to a straight flush.

1704255271178.png

I also chose it because it’s reminiscent of the famous series of paintings by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge collectively known as “Dogs Playing Poker”.

My favorite of the collection is “Poker Sympathy” where 4 aces lose to a straight flush.

View attachment 1249284
If you ever want the high-resolution version of the chip mosaic I made of this, let me know. They make great posters.

40x30_4_lores.jpg

And if you want to zoom in and see the full resolution look here (be sure to search for the Where's Waldo chip...he's in there!):
https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/c639b93d473d471f9e099ec349df04e2

Last edited:

View attachment 1249284

Reminds me the first custom set I designed.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dog-house-club-design-for-ceramic-tournament-chips.39067/

If you ever want the high-resolution version of the chip mosaic I made of this, let me know. They make great posters.

View attachment 1249303
And if you want to zoom in and see the full resolution look here (be sure to seach for the Where's Waldo chip...he's in there!):
https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/c639b93d473d471f9e099ec349df04e2

Amazing !

My name is from a randomizer from a video game lol. I got pretty into the game so I became known by a few people as this online and ended up making other accounts with the same name. I imagine most "Video game-y" usernames are made the same way.

World of Warcraft?

View attachment 1249284
@k9dr is this your alter ego?

We have a sports car *with that personalized* plate, that we use exclusively for our summer road trips, plus look forward to summer for golfing.

Early days of fantasy football I named my team Savage Lizards. One time I called one of the dudes and his wife yelled to him "it's the Savage Lizard." Then he called me that, and some others, and the nickname was born. Now I use it for pretty much all online things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom