• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Oregon Chippers: 840 Paulson Horseshoe Cincinnati $1000 (1 Viewer)

I’m still calibrating what chips are worth after a 10-year absence from the chipping world...

Are these too worn or too common to command $2/chip?

Will need to compare oranges to oranges. The chips on sale in the ad might be in general better condition than the used chips still available at TCE.

the only difference I see is that they are cleaned. I would say the condition is similar to what I have available. Cleaning 840 chips will take a little bit of time to say the least but it might be worth the savings depending on the buyers budget and needs.

the only difference I see is that they are cleaned. I would say the condition is similar to what I have available. Cleaning 840 chips will take a little bit of time to say the least but it might be worth the savings depending on the buyers budget and needs.
i just cleaned 800+ Empress chips recently that had some SERIOUS funk on some
Soaking plus all the work was over 2 weeks
You can expect with some being BAD and you have to dental pick out the outer ring of TH&C chips then
electric toothbrush out the rest its 30 - 60 mins per barrel
These are what RH&C so you dont have that outer ring to worry about and should go faster or really fast
with an ultrasonic cleaner and no worry on these of any water creep under the inlays to cause any water damage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom