Orders needed! :) (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Our production queue is a little lighter than we would like so if anyone has any plans to order, or anything in progress I don't know about yet, contact me asap :)

I got to ride an elephant last week... I believe it logically follows that I now must place on order on the E&C mold!... (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Our production queue is a little lighter than we would like so if anyone has any plans to order, or anything in progress I don't know about yet, contact me asap :)

Estimated time frame of getting a set done with the Scroll mold and DSQ mold?

Both at least 2.5 months from receiving a paid order. Scroll came out of use a little while ago, DSQ coming out shortly.

Both at least 2.5 months from receiving a paid order. Scroll came out of use a little while ago, DSQ coming out shortly.

Fell in love with the scroll after recently ordering the color sample set. Just awaiting design completion and will be placing my order.

When does CSQ go back in? Have J5 making a couple label tweaks and don't have a clue how far back on his list I am so am not comfortable placing an order without a deadline estimate.

I'll pile on with the mold timeline requests...

When are B-Diamond and H-Mold scheduled?

I'll keep an eye on this thread as I should plan renders accordingly. :sneaky:
My inofficial slogan though: "Any mold anytime" :LOL: :laugh:

When does CSQ go back in? Have J5 making a couple label tweaks and don't have a clue how far back on his list I am so am not comfortable placing an order without a deadline estimate.

Probably 6 weeks.

I'll pile on with the mold timeline requests...

When are B-Diamond and H-Mold scheduled?

Hmold not scheduled
B-Diamond probably 3 months

BUT REMEMBER I NEED PAID ORDERS AT LEAST 6 WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE DATES OR THEY ARE PROBABLY TOO LATE.

Also remember the schedule changes continuously (sometimes even daily) and I can't keep posting those changes here.
Generally speaking, if you wait until a mold is scheduled before you order, you probably missed it!

Sounds like I have plenty of time to plan something then (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the quick response!

What about 44mm? Either Mold coming up soon?

44A mold probably next month. Orders needed almost immediately. I posted that elsewhere several times in the last month or so.
44scroll not scheduled.

Is the FDL mold still being used to make chips? If I ever do a custom set it would be on that mold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom