ORDERING NOW .... Matsui World Poker Series Labels (still time to order) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
This is the official order thread for purchasing labels for the WPS chips. Here's the details:

Group buy for as many as you want. Labels will be cost of Gear label + 6cents for the artwork fee
I will be doing the order placing and collecting the money.
**I am not making any money.** 100% goes to the artwork and labels (and shipping)
Once the group buy ends, I'll get shipping costs (probably cheaper and easier for everyone to get shipped their labels directly to them instead of reshipping)

Pictures below show the labels on different color chips. You can mix and match any amount you like. If you only want seating for 8, then specify seats 1 to 8.

PLEASE ORDER BY # OF LABELS, NOT # OF CHIPS

Thanks!

wps_seat_set1a.jpg
wps_sp1b.jpg

NameBountyRebuySeatingAll In25k100k500kTotal
MaxB14013040 (qty 4 1-10)50x240150750
MarquetteMonkey402020 (qty 2 1-10)xx40x120
Darson206020 (qty 2 1-10)xx40x140
Sir Bluffs Alot120x60 (qty 6 1-10)x4040x260
MrCatPantsxx40 (qty 4 1-10)xxxx40
Highli99120x60 (qty 6 1-10)xxxx180
Advocate20x20 (qty 2 1-10)xxxx40

Last edited:
60x Rebuy labels
20x Bounty labels
2 sets of seating chip labels (1-10) total of 20 labels (i.e. 2x seat 1, 2x seat 2, 2x seat 3 etc)
40x 100k labels

140 labels in total

120 x Bounty Label
Seating labels for 3 tables: seats 1-10 x 3 tables x 2 (front and back) 60 labels
40 x T25K
40 x T100K

260 labels total

Edited 11/20/19

Last edited:
60 seating lables ( 3 x 1-10)
120 bounty labels

thank you!!

Ok, closing this for now ...... once I get a final price from Gear, I will send out the totals :tup:

UPDATE: Here's the scenario ..... the current labels that will work with the Matsui as replacement are going to be glossy similar to a Sunfly or BJ. Matsui are more on the matte side of the spectrum. The matte labels right now are thinner and won't be ideal for Matsui replacement. If you want to apply labels over the existing ones, they would work but there's little to no room for error like Paulson relabeling has (so officially not recommended however can still be done). To get material thick enough and matte finish could be 3-4 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do.

As far as ordering, I will take orders and payment and split the Gear and J5 payments to them. Gear will ship the labels directly to you so his shipping charge will be included. Since these are made on demand, feel free to change your order until the price is sent to you. Anyone that wants to go in is still welcome to do so.

Is there any cost difference? I would prefer whatever gets us closing to match existing labels.

Last edited:
Is there any cost difference? I would prefer whatever gets us closing to match existing labels.

I don't think so .... but I'll find out when he gets the new materials. If I was just doing bounty and seat labels, I'd go with the glossy. However doing 100k and 500k chips, I think I'll wait for the labels closer to the real Matsui. This is my one and only main tourney set, so it needs to be perfect :tup:

I don't think so .... but I'll find out when he gets the new materials. If I was just doing bounty and seat labels, I'd go with the glossy. However doing 100k and 500k chips, I think I'll wait for the labels closer to the real Matsui. This is my one and only main tourney set, so it needs to be perfect :tup:
Feel the same way

Yes came to this thread to post the same thing. A few WPS threads reminded me I am excited for bounties.

I've been going back and forth on this buuuuuut I think I might be in for some bounty labels. Maybe even some 100ks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom