ORDER THREAD - POKERSTORE BRIDGE CARDS

Gunnar

Straight
Site Vendor
Hey Gunnar, just wondering if there's been an update on the reprint.
Sorry did not see the tag
Hows it goining @Gunnar ? any word on these?
I was supposed to get an update from the factory in the beginning of the week. Since this is a small order Im not high on the priority list at the factory.
At this rate I will either make some bonuses to include with the orders for the long wait or add extra decks. And if things don´t clear up soon I will cancel the group buy and refund everyone.

I have used this factory three times before and no problem but communication has been hard this summer and I want to be 100% sure before I ship hundreds of decks.

Gunnar

Straight
Site Vendor
@Gunnar - Whats the ETA?
How did the Proto's look?
Did you have to rework anything?
Are these going to happen?
Thank you
I got sent a test deck and I did not like it. I asked for a minor change. If they fix it soon I will go ahead and ship to everybody with extra deck.
If I dont like the next one 100% I will refund everybody ( Yes I will take note that I need to pay 2$ international on paypal )

Right now Im not optimistic, I don't know what changed but this is just not the same print quality as my previous orders. Feeling quite bad about this to be honest, it sucks to collect money and then everything goes south

Top Bottom