Order Thread for New China Club Dealer Buttons - ORDERING CLOSED (1 Viewer)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
OK gang, time to take some orders for the New China Club Dealer Buttons that we’ve been discussing in THIS other thread. Based on wide interest in many of the different designs we’ve been discussing, it was very difficult to narrow it down to just a few options. I had originally thought 3-4 plus the original, then we had a new design that James and Tim came up with that wasn’t part of the voting. So I’ve decided to place 6 buttons here in the order thread, with the condition that any button that does not get at least 10 orders will not be made. 10 buttons is the MOQ to get rolling edge artwork which all of these designs have.

I have an email in to BR Pro Poker to get a firm estimate on pricing, but based on previous GBs, lets assume each button will cost between $5.50 and $6.00, plus the cost of shipping to you. We all know what great work these guys have done, producing thousands of DBs for our Forum. Hopefully we will hit the lower number if we can exceed 100 total buttons ordered. This is the cost of the button plus shipping to me, plus an add-on of $0.50 per button to timinator for his design work. I think he knocked it out of the park coming up with all these great designs for us!

To avoid confusion, I’m going to keep using the button numbers from the previous thread. Please place your order in a post in this format:

DB3 x # ________ Green rim with Keno Queen (you don’t need to type these descriptions)

DB4 x # ________ White with Keno Queen

DB5 x # ________ All Red no Keno Queen

DB6 x # ________ The Original White button (no change if you already have this one)

DB7 x # ________ Dark red rim with Keno Queen

DB9 x # ________ Brownish Red rim Ashtray design

Update: Jan 13, 2021

We've made amazing progress for only two days in. I think it's time to set some deadlines.

Due date to order will be End of the Day on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Due date to pay will be End of the Day on Wednesday January 20th, 2021.

Any last minute orders will get a PM requesting mailing address info on the morning of the 19th, and a payment total due PM later that day if I receive the address info timely. For orders already placed at this time, you will get your address PM in the next couple days and a payment PM by the end of the weekend, for everyone who responds timely.

I will plan to place the order with BR Pro Poker on Thursday, January 21st, 2021.

Cost of Buttons:

Since we easily obliterated the 100 button MOQ to get the best price, each button will cost $5.50 plus actual shipping cost to you.
This amount includes the $0.50 per button art fee to go to @timinater

DB3:
NCC Dealer Button-V4-03.jpg

DB4:
NCC Dealer Button-V4-04.jpg

DB5:
NCC Dealer Button-V4-05.jpg

DB6:
NCC Dealer Button-V3-06.jpg

DB7:
NCC Dealer Button-V4-07.jpg

DB9:

NCC Dealer Button-V4-09.jpg

Last edited:
DB3 x # 0 Green rim with Keno Queen

DB4 x # 0 White with Keno Queen

DB5 x # 0 All Red no Keno Queen

DB6 x # 2 The Original White button

DB7 x # 0 Dark red rim with Keno Queen

DB9 x # 0 Brownish Red rim Ashtray design

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom