GB Completed COMPLETE *NO NEW ORDERS* - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Which game should be produced as the final game plaque?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all really nice with the keep the change offers. I don't want anyone to feel pressure to not get their rebate back since that was discussed from the beginning! TBH I feel odd about keeping anything from this but I do sincerely appreciate the gesture. I'm going to think about something I can do to pay it forward to the community with any leftover funds from you all.

You guys are all really nice with the keep the change offers. I don't want anyone to feel pressure to not get their rebate back since that was discussed from the beginning! TBH I feel odd about keeping anything from this but I do sincerely appreciate the gesture. I'm going to think about something I can do to pay it forward to the community with any leftover funds from you all.
Well if you really feel that bad you can just put it towards the total for round 2 ;)

Like we said, keep the extra. GBs ain’t easy! Don’t pay it forward. Keep it, you’ve earned it.
I think running the group buy in the first place is already paying it forward. Not an easy task by any stretch. I doubt the rebates come anywhere close to matching the time and effort it takes to run this sucker. Thanks again power13 and to all the other generous PCFers that are brave enough to run a GB! Very grateful!

Everything’s packed, I have a new ink cartridge arriving tonight, and I will start printing the shipping labels/postage this week and drop Them at the post office as I finish them!

3C1B55EA-449F-42B3-A802-7329DB308160.jpeg

Just saw this. By all means keep the rebate. Thanks for organizing this!!

Update: this shipping is taking longer than I expected!

As you saw in the last update, all the items are packaged up. I have printed shipping labels for all the domestic single-deck packages (rookie error of printing the labels on the wrong side of the adhesive paper LOL). Labels applied to 25 of the packages, and I dropped that first batch off at the post office this morning. I'm planning to do the rest of the domestic single decks tonight, the domestic multiple-packs over the weekend, and the international orders next week. We're getting there!

Update: this shipping is taking longer than I expected!

As you saw in the last update, all the items are packaged up. I have printed shipping labels for all the domestic single-deck packages (rookie error of printing the labels on the wrong side of the adhesive paper LOL). Labels applied to 25 of the packages, and I dropped that first batch off at the post office this morning. I'm planning to do the rest of the domestic single decks tonight, the domestic multiple-packs over the weekend, and the international orders next week. We're getting there!

Thanks for doing this! I know its a pain in the butt, but its definitely appreciated over here!

The rest of the domestic single deck orders have shipped! I will label the multi-deck domestic orders this weekend and plan to ship them on Monday. Then I'll do the international orders this week.

All domestic orders are now shipped. I believe the first couple of singles will be arriving today, with most coming tomorrow or Weds. The multiple orders should be there middle to end of this week. I'll be getting the international orders together next - hopefully not that long since there are a lot fewer. Looking forward to feedback and pr0n!

We didn’t want to spring for a tuck box for these things?
Seriously?
I don’t even want to open them, because then what do I do?
Anybody have any suggestions?
44625DEA-C530-4200-9904-E945783F8B44.jpeg

Seriously?
View attachment 700934
I was thinking of possibly punching a hole in one corner of the cards and attaching some sort of keyring or something along those lines. Not sure if it's viable though.

I was thinking of possibly punching a hole in one corner of the cards and attaching some sort of keyring or something along those lines. Not sure if it's viable though.
Oooh! Interested in your results.

Seriously?
View attachment 700934

I have plenty of these laying around. If I cut out the center divider and smooth it out this should work well, no?

kem-box-1000x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom