GB Completed COMPLETE *NO NEW ORDERS* - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Which game should be produced as the final game plaque?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP my inbox LOL. I updated the payment and shipping info so far and will keep this updated.

Jeff C if you can PM me I got a payment from you don't know your PCF user name. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP my inbox LOL. I updated the payment and shipping info so far and will keep this updated.

Jeff C if you can PM me I got a payment from you don't know your PCF user name. Thanks!
That's an easy one - hint the first four letters are his user name. @Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
did Tahoe pitch and roll make it to the list of games?

The payment grid is updated for the last 24 hours. We're about 6 sets away from the silver tier price break based on payments received so far. I will do a follow-up in PM later this week since there are folks that indicated they are participating but haven't paid yet. Seems like we're in pretty good shape though - 106 sets paid for!

I will take a set also if I still can. 2 sets if that gets over a magic threshold in pricing for the group.

$2 discount off the base price of approx 30

Ahhhh. I see.

sending you another $35 now to update my order to 2 sets total.

thank you again.

Tracking grid in post #201 is up to date. Please check and make sure I've noted your order quantity correctly, and if I've noted receipt of payment and address if you've provided. If you are still planning to participate but haven't sent in payment, please do so by Sunday.

I believe we have officially crossed the threshold for the silver discount so well done everyone! 116 sets currently in the order.

Tracking grid in post #201 is up to date. Please check and make sure I've noted your order quantity correctly, and if I've noted receipt of payment and address if you've provided. If you are still planning to participate but haven't sent in payment, please do so by Sunday.

I believe we have officially crossed the threshold for the silver discount so well done everyone! 116 sets currently in the order.
I don't see anyone else adding on to my order, so I'll send in payment for 4 sets shortly.

I am not marked as paid.

The order is placed! I needed an extra day to sort out some of the international shipping logistics and I wanted to quadruple check that the design upload was set up correctly given the size of the order. The final count was 132 sets. Thanks to those of you who kicked in a few extra dollars - I used that money to produce something special for @abby99 as a gift from PCF for all her work maintaining the mixed game cards which were a huge resource and inspiration for this project.

I'm now just waiting for MPC to apply the silver discount that this order qualified for and I'll order the shipping supplies while we wait for the order to ship. The estimated delivery is between 4/30 and 5/4. Thanks everyone for your patience in getting to this point. Hopefully everyone will be happy with the final product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom