• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted Orange Park, Florida (1 Viewer)

LowerBama1714

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Uhhhh….dumb question. Why don’t you just go get one? Honest dumb question…not being a dick.
I think I know…they are blue $1s now? Is orange park an ok place? Saint Augustine best bet is super nice, but the 2/2 tables were playing like 2/5 (or bigger) and it seemed like they were recruit regular players from monument to fill tables. Everyone at the 2/2 table was talking about playing on the live stream…seemed weird.

Duvalpoker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I know…they are blue $1s now? Is orange park an ok place? Saint Augustine best bet is super nice, but the 2/2 tables were playing like 2/5 (or bigger) and it seemed like they were recruit regular players from monument to fill tables. Everyone at the 2/2 table was talking about playing on the live stream…seemed weird.
Orange Park isn't bad, just old and not much action.
I mainly play the monument location, but the St.Auggy location is nice and the action is good. Just a little slow at times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom