Orange black poker chips (2 Viewers)

Rebelwork

Two Pair
Reaction score
Was watching a poker game last night with Jamie Gold playing with Farah and a few more. The orange with black edge chips caught my eye. Anybody know what they are?
PAD_Magdefrau_Jamie_Gold_42519-1-of-1-815x543.jpg

If someone has a recording they actually show ste chips and denominations on screen. I just didn't pay attention to the color at that time...

Yep. I've seen many other broadcasts of cash games at Aria. (poker after dark and/or Poker Go, etc.) The chips at the top of Jamie Gold's stack appear to be the yellow $1000 chips. (Along with black $100s and white $5000s in the same stack.)

Note that the same color in different photos sometimes appear different -- different lighting and/or different settings on cameras can make colors appear slightly different in photos.

1601052377184.png
1601052424171.png

I've got a future show recorded . It will show the denominations again..

If there yellow I would have no interest. I was addicted to that orange color...

I see two black edges on the one side of the chip. Probably 4 black edges total...

I see two black edges on the one side of the chip. Probably 4 black edges total...

Nope. There’s no chip at the Aria with 4 black 412 spots. It’s either the $10 or the $1000.

If it’s two black spots, it’s the $1000

Last edited:
Are you looking at the chips on the table in the picture?

And yes there are more than two

Those are 100% Aria $1ks. You can see $5k and $100 chips from the Aria in his stacks as well.

Then yellow it is. TV monitor doesn't need correcting. Internet pictures are orange as well...

Thx chipenvy....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom