Wanted or will Trade for Nevada Club 100/or Sparks Silver Club 100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have 20 to 100 Orange Money Tree Fives that I could include in the trade.

My preference is for the Sparks Silver Club 100, then the Nevada Club 100.

I'm looking for 5-20 chips. I would like to keep it in the $10.00 per chip price range if possible.

Thanks for your time.

Mods if you want to move my other wanted thread please feel free https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/trk-100s.26449/#post-489145

Bill

nevadaclub100_n5272.jpg
sparks.png

I think I have a barrel of the Nevada Club $100s somewhere. I'll have to check. I may have sold them though? I seem to recall that I paid about $9 ea for them? Remind me to check in case I forget when I get home.

I think I have a barrel of the Nevada Club $100s somewhere. I'll have to check. I may have sold them though? I seem to recall that I paid about $9 ea for them? Remind me to check in case I forget when I get home.

Thanks. I'm still not sure which one of the two options that I want. It would be great knowing if the NC were available. I'll PM you later this evening with a reminder.

B

Looks like spinnetti's is selling the Sparks silver club for $15. Don't know how many they have, but that's not too far from your asking price.

I've already been in communication with him. Thanks. I'm trying to decide if I want the NC or the Sparks and if I want to sell a couple of barrels of fives to pay for them. You know, first world chipper problems :)

I have three racks of fives. I don't "need" that many for our game. Like I said. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do.

Don’t sell any $5’s!!! They are much more needed than the $100’s. 3 racks isn’t much at all. It’s only $1500 in bank. You will miss having them more than you enjoy a few $100’s that will see little felt time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom