Wanted Or Trade - Nexgen Las Vegas 8000 series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

I have a custom labelled tournament set of Nexgens. I also have a bunch of the whites that I don't use. I'm looking for others, in this color preference order:

Yellow
Purple
Black
Orange
Green

I'd be willing to trade up to 200 whites for any of these colors, or just buy them. The main purpose for the chips I'm looking for is for a cash game set for use after people bust out of tournaments. We're low stakes guys, so I figure I can re-use my existing reds for 5 cents (they are colored up generally before people bust out), use my existing whites as $1 and use whatever other color I can pick up as 25 cents and $5. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks! This is what they look like:
nexgenchips.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag...yes, I still have a bunch...i know I have white, red, blue, and maybe the green.
@Jake14mw are you only looking for the two-tone? Or do you need some of the tri-color?

Thanks for the tag...yes, I still have a bunch...i know I have white, red, blue, and maybe the green.
@Jake14mw are you only looking for the two-tone? Or do you need some of the tri-color?
Thanks for the reply. The main colors I'm looking for are Purple Orange, or Yellow, so I'd take those in tri-color over the regular 8000 series. I'd consider the green or blue if the price was right.

Poor guy is selling himself short in his ad. He says the set is enough for a 6 to 8 person tournament :D. I wonder what his starting stacks are?!

Come on, somebody has to have some of these in their closet! Looking for a couple of barrels of black too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom